Home

Found a new module - possibly

harIII

I was going through the module listing for K2 and found a reference to a Trayus Academy module that I don't think I've seen in the game. There are four modules that you travel through for the Academy but I think I've found a 5th one.

The problem is that when you warp to it, all I get is a black screen and a white map. Is this a module that might be in the X-Box version or has anybody restored this module? If so can I get a download link please.

-----Edit-----

Sorry I put this in the wrong section, I thought I was in the Holowan Labs.

Just curious, then why would it just appear black if I warp to it; if it's a cut scene, wouldn't it play the scene?

The cutscene that is triggered when you enter this module depends on what global number called "907_MAL_ENTER" is set to. If it's set to 0, it triggers Kreia vs Nihilus/Sion (in-game version with ugly music and even worse sounds effects), if 1 it starts the Sion leaving Malachor, and if 2 it's Kreia's arrival to Malachor (only one you can see in unmodded game without cheating).

If none of those were triggered, your global is probably set to something else. I guess that you tried warping after arriving to Malachor, that's probably the case.

BTW, you can save and reload, it should solve the black screen "problem" ;)

Archived