Home

Multiplayer online missions maps/mod

TheDarkArcher

ok well after much thought i have decided that i am going to finishing building a few maps for a few clans that have asked and then im making a missions mod, basically it will have a load of maps that tie into a story, at the moment i have nearly finished one of the maps where the station is in lockdown all pods have escaped the station is under attack and you have to make your way from start to finish aswell as defeat a boss, there will be alot of secrets and hidden stuff and many paths to take in each level some easier than others it all depends how jedi you really are, the maps will work in the same way as the single player game but on mp servers, you could even have some friends playing the map and you await in the right places as the enemy forces, roleplay but without having to stop to spawn things etc.

most levels will be set so that it takes atleast 2 people to play it, as in some doors will only open with 2 people and things like that, and enemies will come from the shadows unexpecetedly like in the main game

just as a taster her is the hangar bay where one of the battles with stormtroopers comes into it, unfinished but just my fav part of the map so far

=Space station 0151=

shot3890.jpg

shot0034c.jpg

shot0027n.jpg

shot0029pv.jpg

shot0030oe.jpg

shot0031t.jpg

=Azuma Zaibatsu Mountain=

shot4076.jpg

shot4078.jpg

shot4080.jpg

shot4081.jpg

shot4082.jpg

shot4084.jpg

shot4086.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

im about to add more images to the first post, i decided to take a break from that map for a few days so that i could muster up some new ideas fresh when i get back to it in a day or 2, but im also making another map for a clan i know and i may also use this somewhere along the line in my mission maps, but it will be ninja themed on that one unlike the space station mission map

evenetually though i will probably be making my own solo mission mod, but will also release it as MP maps so that you can play with friends but obviously have to change the map to go onto the next level when it prompts "level complete" or "chapter complete"

• 3 weeks later...

thank you for your comments, i should be close to releasing the second map i posted screens of as the clan is ready for it asap so i moved on with that one first seeing as the other map takes longer, i shall be posting a quick tester of that first map soon to see what you all think

• 1 month later...

update:

i have done a little more work on both maps but i am moving house so i will be back into production in about a week, then about a week after that i will release tester versions of each map to see what people do and dont like, because unlike most maps i actually will take onboard suggestions for changes or add ons to my maps. nothing like having something you had some incite into on a map your playing on :)

Archived