Home

Contact form broken

InexorableTash

The "Contact" form at http://www.indyjones.net/contact.php is broken - it always returns a page with:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /usr/webhome/indyjone/public_html/FormToEmail.php on line 1

Which is a shame, as I wanted to share:

There's a 70-track soundtrack for the PSP version of the Staff of Kings floating around. Many tracks are "fanfares" (triggered by solving puzzles, etc), and a handful are "radio", but there are more than 30 tracks of actual music and only the opening title and credits use John Williams scores.

PS: Love the page title

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oops -- here I am! I did Indyjones.net ages ago but moved on from it without telling anyone. The Tingler has kept it running (and done a brilliant job of updating the news). You should be able to contact The Tingler through a Private Message on Lucasforums since he's a member here.

What the site really needs is new staff to take over things -- anyone interested? It needs more news updaters and someone who can convert the site to Word Press. I've got a new design that I've been sitting on, but I'm too involved with Mixnmojo to convert it myself.

Heh, yeah, this is my problem as well -- commitments to other sites. Hopefully when things become less busy at Mixnmojo (if that ever happens), I can sort thiongs out at Indyjones.net (like converting to wordpress and fixing contact forms etc.) In the mean time The Tingler does an excellent job of keeping the news going. Hopefully the community here can grow on its own as well.

• 1 year later...

Archived