Home

Carbonite Modders Project Thread

Trench

Sucuy'gar!

Welcome to the official Carbonite Modders project thread. Here, the members of the Carbonite Modders team will post updates and whatnot about the projects we are working on.

Before moving on to our current projects, here are is our team:

Team leaders:

Hockey

Ulmont

Story Development:

Commander Dimal

Ulmont

Skinners:

Balkoth

Demongo

Frazscotland

Gamma097

Hockey

Te Mirdala Mand'alor

Te Prudii Mand'alor

Mappers:

Hockey

Ulmont

Media/Public Relations:

RC #38

Te Mirdala Mand'alor

Te Prudii Mand'alor

Supporting Members:

Beanlord56

Hooper

K1lingdr3ad

Rinku

(Scroll to bottom of post if you wish to apply)

The most current project is the "ARC Trooper Mod", which is a TC planned for Republic Commando. The purpose of the mod is to change you and the squad onto an ARC Trooper team similar to the Muunilinst Ten.

The mod will include new missions, skins, objectives, and characters. Thus far a public beta is planned for Christmas release.

Feel free to ask any and all question related to the mod, both here and in this social group.

If you would become a Carbonite Modder, follow the instructions here.

~Te Mirdala Mand'alor

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody! We're not dead!!!

And neither is the mod...

On an update tone:

We are planning on putting a few easter eggs in the finished mod, and maybe a couple in the beta.

No I'm not going to tell you what they are. And no I'm not going to tell you where they are. :xp:

You'll just have to look for them yourself.

~ Te Prudii Mand'alor

• 2 weeks later...

i think the mod should pik up where the game ends on kashyyk getting invaded. could use some of the same maps for kashyyk but maybe reversed then next level off to tatooine. but even better idea there is an amazing mapper called DARKLORD he has made 15od maps and each map is like 60 od mb hes just made them dm but they would b amazin for campaign maps. when you dload them and see for yourself you will agree.i dont think he has the time to mod much nowadays but im sure he wouldnt mind his maps being used..

http://www.sandcrawler.net/forum/rcmod.php?page=downloads&modder=Dark Lord

here is his latest map JAIGALAAR and it needs to be seen to be believed...

http://www.filefront.com/15211981/Jaigalaar.exe/

• 4 weeks later...
I'd like to welcome Demongo to the Carbonite Modders team. Demongo has done some top notch skins for the mod' date=' but I'll leave it up to him to post them. ;)[/quote']

Have I? Well that's good to know:lol: Thanks:D It's kind of ironic that I'm not in the "Carbonite Modders" Group:lol: I'm not sure why I should post them here..but...I guess I could..

• 4 months later...

UPDATE TIME!

Okay. This project is not dead! In fact, we have made real progress!

Thanks to Hockey, we now have pauldrons and kamas!

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
user162885pic6763127703.jpg

user162885pic6765127704.jpg

And thanks to N-5/Prudii and Hockey we now have brand new weapons!

Show spoiler
user162885pic6689127638.jpg

user162885pic6680127629.jpg

user162885pic6669127621.jpg

user162885pic6663127619.jpg

Just a little something to whet your appetite!

And don't forget to check out Carbonite Modders' official youtube channel!

• 4 weeks later...

It's time for the Carbonate Modders whenever-we-feel-like-it update. :thmbup1: And let me say that it's my pleasure to inform you that we're not dead (though about half of our regular members are on vacation ATM. No not the vacation sort of vacation where they never come back, but the 'someplace else' vacation where they sip chilled beverages on beaches filled with scantily clad women and are scheduled to return in the next week or so). In fact, our collective post count is already toppin' 2,000. :eek: So, I'm here to dollop out some sweet new (and old) skins, features, and more. And yes, it comes with gravy. First up are the skins, and we've got 'em. Keep in mind, that these are only a small sampling of what we've already done.

Show spoiler
clonecommandosargent.pngclonecommandocobalt.pngeliteshocktrooper.pngspecopsbatallioncmndr.png

And now for something a little more cinematic...

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=526&pictureid=6607

Now, perhaps you are thinking, "Commandos and the 212th?! I thought this was an ARC trooper mod." Well, it is. And it will be featuring something that the first game lacked: Front-lines action. Which means you'll get to see your standard troopers in their bland white armor, green colored sergeants, and, later on, Phase II armor decorated with the markings of different units, like the 212. Speaking of the 212th...

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=398&pictureid=6969

That's it for skins, after all, you'll want to discover some of it for yourself when you play the game. Not onto features. At present, we're planning (and by planning, I mean we have a vague idea which we're probably going to see through) to have full multilayer support. Meaning you can play online with your chums, pals, amigos, friends, etc. Also, of course we've got new weapons.

Things you can expect:

Verpine Sniper Rifle

New Grenade Launcher

DC15

And a pistol so awesome that it's almost on par with the M6D from Halo: CE in terms of sheer destructiveness.

Show spoiler
verpine.jpg

The Verpine

That's it for today folks, and keep in mind, we're still looking for more people, so if you've got RC, UnrealED, and a decent level of talent, we'll take you. Cheers!

-Ulmont

Another CM WWFLI update. I have made new skins for Razor and Ven'vul. I didn't want to make a new Jai skin at the time, and Ven'vul's skin wasn't working right.

Here they are.

Razor

Show spoiler

Hockey's original

picture.php?albumid=651&pictureid=7021

My version

picture.php?albumid=651&pictureid=7019

Flare

Show spoiler

Hockey's original

picture.php?albumid=651&pictureid=7020

My version

picture.php?albumid=651&pictureid=7018

I used Ulmont's clean clone trooper skin, made the bodysuit darker, and edited how the paint looks. I made Razor's first, and then recolored the green to orange to get Flare.

Archived