Home

Bleach: The Hollow Uprising

Cyborg Ninja

Its the year 2010, and Earth is at a time of peace for most people. However there are a selected group of people who are different in society. Their claims of the paranormal have branded them as either odd or just seeking attention, but who would believe they're seeing people with swords running around at night? These swords wielders are the Shinigami or Soul Reapers and act as protectors of not only Earth but the Soul Society. However for every light there is a dark, and this darkness is known as the Hollow. The Hollow are corrupted souls that wish to devour the souls of humans. The Soul Reapers have been fighting the Hollows for many years and have always triumphed. That all changed when Soul Reaper left the Soul Society with thoughts to take over one day. Unknown to most Aizen had attempted to combine the powers of a Hollow with the powers of a Soul Reaper; thus the Arrancar were born. Now the Soul Society must do whatever they can to stop Aizen and his Arrancars or else the Hollows will win.

Character Sheet

Soul Reaper:

Name:

Age(The age can be anything including somewhere in the 1000's. They age very slowly and there fore will look like they're 20 even though they could be 400):

Appearance:

Personality:

Zanpakto(it's name and appearance though most are usually swords):

Shikai(The second form, it can look like anything and is achieved by saying the Zanpakto's name):

Bankai(The final and most powerful form. Its achieved for many years of training however an device has been made by a soul reaper which allows the user to use Bankai in 3 days):

Kido(a magic spell. There are three types, binding spells, destructive spells, and healing spells. You may pick 3 of which ever type.)

History:

Arrancar:

Name:

Appearance(Human Form):

Personality:

Zanpakto:

Appearance(Hollow Form, they suppress their true hollow form inside their Zanpaktos.):

History:

Hollow(all hollow's have white masks):

Name:

Mask:

Appearence:

Personality:

Cero(their most powerful attack. A giant beam of energy however some hollow's have different looking Ceros):

History:

Vizard( they are Soul Reapers who have Hollow powers):

Name:

Mask(their mask is not permanent however when worn it makes them stronger and faster as well as having hollow abilities) :

Appearence:

Personality:

History:

((These are just some classes you can be. If you have something else in mind don't be afraid to ask me))

awesome, I look forward to both of your characters.

@Ping: No, feel free to name the sword whatever you want.

Name: Kaiden Hirotashi

Appearance: Kaiden has blue eyes and white hair. He wears the traditional black and white robes of a Soul Reaper as well as a black mask that lets some of his white hair stick out. He stands at roughly 6 feet and is an average build. He usually carries his sword on his back.

Personality: Kaiden is a very easy going type of guy. He's easy to get along with and still thinks being a soul reaper his cool. He's very funny and usually breaks tension in troubled times.

Zanpakto: Sessou, a katana

Shikai: Sword

Bankai: a dual spiked staff Staff

Kido: Shakkaho (Destruction), Sajo Sabaku (Binding), Konki Nami (Destructive)

History: Kaiden's life was very short lived as he died at the age of six. However due to his heroic actions of saving a group of people from a fire he was sent to the Soul Society where are good souls go. While at the soul society he was taken in by a soul reaper due to having a large amount of spiritual energy. He trained to become a soul reaper and graduated at a young age. He befriended many other soul reapers including Zaraki Kenpachi. He was influenced by Kenpachi so much he wore a black mask that it suppressed some of his spiritual energy much like Kenpachi's eye patch. Kaiden claims the mask makes him look cool and it also lets him enjoy fights longer. He joined up with the 11th division and is the 4th seat.

Yes! Bleach! I haven't seen beyond the first part of the Hueco Mundo arc, but I'm doing a marathon and I already am spoiled on the plot.

So Aizen still around, just with a different set of Arrancar?

Anyway, here's my submissions. The second one is optional.

Soul Reaper:

Name: Hatsune Shinshi

Appearance: Blue short, spiky hair; green eyes; simple Shinigami/Soul Reaper kimono

Personality: Of all the Soul Reapers of Soul Society, Hatsune is the closest to his sword (partially due to the nature of the Zanpakto's spirit). While primarily a kido user, his Zanpakto makes him a duelist and he enjoys practicing with others.

Hatsune is generally a very enthusiastic individual with a touch of sarcasm. He is very touchy about his Zanpakto, Yuwaku, which many of his friends label as a "woman's sword".

Zanpakto: Yuwaku (Japanse for Seducer). Takes the form of a pair of Sai (ninja daggers). It's spirit appears as a Geisha with a red kimono and red hair. Yuwaku, alongside Rukia Kuchiki's Sode No Shirayuki, is the contender for "the most beautiful Zanpakto in all of soul society". It is very fond of Hatsune and regularly attempts to seduce him.

Shikai: The release command is "Deny Them". It takes the form of two battle fans. Yuwaku's ability is to reflect whatever attacks it blocks.

Bankai: In this form, Yuwaku becomes Yuwaku Buredono (Japanese for Seducer of Blades). It transforms into two gloves worn by Hatsune (the left gold and the right silver). The left glove reflects and absorbs attacks (in the case of the latter allowing Hatsune to use the energy of others for his Kido), while the right makes whatever sword it touches unwilling to fight Hatsune. If Hatsune focuses his willpower on a sword he has touched with the right glove, he can make it turn on its owner. It also gives him a red coat similar to a captain's Hiyori.

Kido: Byakurai (Pale Lightning, a Destruction Kido); Sai (Restraint, a Binding Kido); Seki (Repulse, a Binding Kido)

History: Hatsune was the heir to a very wealthy family during the Japanese reconstruction era before he died. As a result of his upbringing, he spent his early time in Soul Society attempting to join the Seriteri (Court of Pure Souls). Eventually he was accepted into the Soul Reaper Academy and graduated as part of the latest generation of Soul Reapers. He discovered his Zanpakto's name very quickly as she is constantly flirting with and attempting to seduce him. In an era where Bankai are extremely valuable due to the existence of the Arrancar, Hatsune's quick achievement of Bankai got him to the position of 3rd Seat of the 10th Division under Captain Hitsuyaga and Vice Captain Matsumoto (the latter of which is constantly teasing him about his Zanpakto). Despite his Bankai, Hatsune is only really useful against Arancarr and other Soul Reapers as his Bankai power requires him to touch their swords.

Hollow:

Name: Draco Mindterror

Mask: Similar to a cat's head, but instead of ears and whiskers it has three giant horns on top and three red streaks on both cheeks.

Appearance: Humanoid with a black body a pair of white bat-like wings. The Hollow hole is at the center of its chest.

Personality: As an Adjuchas, Draco is constantly hoping to become a Vasto Lorde. He is far more clever than his Hollow brethren and able to resist the unending hunger of kind for awhile. Has a vendetta against all Arancarr and their leader, Aizen. His aim is consume a medium ranking Arancarr and gain enough power as a result to become a Vasto Lorde, which would grant him the power to fight Aizen.

Cero: Cero Domina, a pure black Cero that while slightly less powerful than an average Cero cannot be blocked (only evaded). Shot from Draco's hand.

History: Draco Mindterror is a high ranking Adjuchas Hollow that for its entire existence has constantly attempted to become a Vasto Lorde. He views the creation of the Arancarr and the subjugation of Hueco Mundo by Aizen as an affront to the Hollow species, one far greater than the existence of the Gotei 13 (13 Protection Squads). He wishes to consume an Arancarr and become a Vasto Lorde so he can unite all the Hollows in the Forest of Menos under his banner, thus allowing him to storm Las Noches and overthrow Aizen.

Name: Akira Takada

Appearance: Black hair, medium build, nearly 6 ft, brown eyes, wears traditional Shinigami black robe, wears a straw rice paddy hat.

Personality: Affable, but shy. He often suggests doing what he believes is the most practical, to the point he seems like a Machiavellian.

Zanpakto: Katana, it's name. literally translated, means "Fire Dragon"

Shikai: Achieved by saying "Smolder". The sword takes the form of a naganita that can shoot fire at the user's will. It also gives a burning sensation to whoever it slashes.

Bankai: Turns into an arm cannon in the shape of a Far Eastern dragon head that can shoot fireballs. It can also charge up a fireball to make it bigger, causing even more destruction. The fireballs also have explosive tendencies.

Kido: Horin (Binding, fires a large rope that attempts to trap the target), Byakurai (Destruction, Pale lightning), Enkosen (Binding, summons a shield of reiatsu)

History: Belonging to squad 8, Akira died at a young age in the real world due to disease. He was able to graduate from the Shinigami academy with scores that were above average, but not considered the best. He later joined squad eight, where he now holds the position of Sixth Seat. Akira, upon joining, liked his captain's signature hat enough that he decided to wear his own. He often keeps to himself, though he has befreinded some Shinigami in his squad.

• 6 months later...

N00B ALERT! N00B ALERT! N00B ALERT! N00B ALERT! N00B ALERT!

Name: Sayuri Xa

Role: "Odd person" who can see the "people running around with swords"

Personality: Kind, a fiercely witty, chess player, loves paranormal things

sayuri1.jpg

History: Sayuri is currently staying in a mental hospital due to her outrageous claims of seeing "night walkers"--strange people running around with swords who only come out at night. As a patient at the Hirakao Medical Facility, Sayuri knows that her claims are legitimate, but no one else does. Being close to losing everything--her job, her warm relationship with her family, and her status as a "sane person", Sayuri hopes that someone--anyone--will believe her story...

@LoD okay I take that back maybe its not dead

It seems people are still interested so here's what I'll do. I'll ask the people who posted a character if they still wish to be in it. If I get at least 3 people and myself I'll start this rp back up.

In the meantime though, anyone with questions feel free to ask me.

Name

Meta

Species

Versewalker

Too many zeros

Facial Appearance

Silvery smooth metal as a base layer, with enigmatic symbols carved in and no familiar facial features such as a mouth, nose, or ears. Neck and face are mostly covered by a wrapping of brown cloth, with the exception of what look to be eyes engraved in the metal and a set of goggles to cover said eyes (No night vision installed). He also wears a hat.

Appearance

This outfit, minus the face. He stands at about 2 meters with a medium build and weighs in at about 450 kilos.

Personality

Clumsy and knowledgeable, with a sense of compassion that is tempered by his pragmatism. He is quick in decision-making and is very blunt and direct to the point, rarely sparing people's feelings except in situations in which it would be beneficial for him to do so. He not afraid to run in the face of impossible odds, and will often be the first into an impossible foray if not other viable options exist. He loves contradictions and occasional discussions about morality, physics, and his species.

Physical Abilities

Stronger than the average human and about as fast as one though he has occasional fits of imbalance given that his species developed in a zero-g environment and his weight, which also makes him less than adept at hand to hand with the exception that the weight behind his punches could crush a man's skull. His natural armor is tough enough to resist normal weapons fire and being struck by a object going 160 kilometers per hour, but not tough enough to avoid damage from a high-powered rifle or pole flying at him at 340 meters per second (learned the hard way). It is highly resistant to extreme temperatures to the point that Meta almost considers it laughable when other species attempt to use energy weapons against him, though he's still afraid of being in a spaceship when its core overloads or nearly being shot into a star. Meta's species developed with the ability to see beyond the normal ranges of light to perceive all electromagnetic magnetic frequencies from microwaves to x-rays, though this in itself can be a liability when he has to focus on something in particular. Meta wears a pair of goggles to block his peripheral vision and help him focus more effectively. Meta's species is also naturally deaf given that sound does not travel through space, so instead he has to rely on the actual vibrations of the sound waves to reach him and then he has to interpret those sounds, a process which can either be instantaneous or take a few seconds given what he is wearing and his mood.

Other Abilities

Meta's natural means of communications typically involves a broadcast of radio waves that another Versewalker would then receive and be capable of interpreting, which would be equivalent to verbal speech among human beings. In the event where this would not be viable, such as in a one-on-one conversation, two Versewalkers could touch and exchange information electrically. Neither of these methods works in communication with human beings, unless they have a proper modulation device or desire to be electrocuted to death, so Meta has a voice modulation device attached to his neck that can mimic a wide rang of voices and noises. In the event that the device suffers damage he knows sign language, Morse code, and other forms of non-verbal communication. In terms of combat, Meta will often employ a wide variety of weaponry based primarily on whatever he can get his hands on. Whatever he does get his hands on, he extensively modifies to a point beyond any recognition with an exponentially more deadly weapon as a result. Generally all of his modifications will have the ultimate goal of making a weapon plasma-based or magnetically-accelerated, though that is not a common achievement given the conditions he has to work in at most times. Currently, he carries a Plasma Repeater, a nifty weapon he picked up from the last universe he was in.

Means of Travel

A lot of running and jumping with the occasional walk on the beach and a free fall from orbit.

Bio

Meta is a Versewalker, a species which developed the ability to travel between universes. They initially evolved as a metallic organism in a planetary system with seven stars that all orbited a single asteroid field. They evolved from this collection of rocks until they had an empire spanning multiple galaxies and, eventually, universes. The empire then collapsed as an experiment to replicate the Big Bang went wrong and destroyed every universe it was conducted in, which was every universe controlled by the Verserwalker empire. The surviving Versewalkers, who had been in other realities on expeditions or diplomatic missions, were hunted down by a coalition of races formerly under the control of the empire. They were not even aware of what had occurred until they were hunted to the point of extinction. Meta himself was the last to be captured and be put on trial for the crimes of his people, though instead of executing him like all of the rest, the coalition decided to imprison him as an example for all eternity. He escaped and since then they have never been able to track him down, lacking the lifetime to hunt down a being that can hunker down and simply wait for them to die. Currently Meta wanders universes, sometimes getting into situations. Sometimes they turn out good, and sometimes they end with all life in the galaxy being wiped out. Sometimes.

Name: Ayame Dai

Appearance:

aac54cd2501f1fe147ae14433ad010a11224812182_full.jpg

Personality: Calm, Understanding, and warm-hearted

Zanpakto: Chi and Mizu, her two katanas

Shikai: When saying "Chi", the blade can look like a pile of rocks and can make an earthquake towards the enemy when smashed on the ground. When saying "Mizu", water is formed from the blade and shoot out water towards the enemy.

Bankai: The two katanas, when combined, can turn into a staff like weapon that can shoot out beams

Kido: Binding Spell: Mika, Destructive Spell: Akai Hi, Healing Spell: Chiyu Yousha

History: Ayame Dai died at the age of 19 when she rescued her little sister from the ocean during a storm. When she placed the little girl on the boat, a wave splashed fiercely on Ayame, drowning her to death. Because Ayame cared for her little sibling, who made it to shore, and didn't think of herself, the young woman was sent to the Soul Society.

She loved her new home, and despite anything else, she'd keep her promise to stick with the Soul Reapers and protect the innocents. Even if she is a spirit. She's in 2nd Seat.

Hope I got this right. :)

Well this is a pleasant surprise. I said 3 and I got 3, so being a man of my word I'll do the Bleach rp. Here's where it gets interesting though. Its been quite a bit since I posted the rp. What I'm basically saying is I've pretty much forgotten where I wanted to go with the rp but fear not. I've got a new idea with basically the same concept I wanted to do last time but with a better story and a much better character sheet (My explanations of things were terrible and I was really impressed you guys came up with great characters even with my terrible sheet)

Would everyone be okay with me starting a new thread?

Hollow

Name: Shiro Kamikaze

Mask: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/145/b/2/ichigo_vasto_lorde_by_hovsec.jpg

Appearence: pretty much hollow ichigo Vasto Lorde form with black hair, and ulquiorra wings

Personality: lazy and calm, but when fighting he is the recarnation of despair

Cero: cero blanco a pure white cero that blinds opponets a bit stronger than a normal cer, the cero can be blocked but not avodide

History: Shiro was killed when he was 17. protecting his friends and family from a group of murders, but as he died he saw that none of his freinds or his family cared about him or his sacrafice. rage and depretion consumed him and he turned into a hollow and consumed everyone in his town before the shinigami came. he eventculy after centurys of killig other hollows Shiro be a Vasto Lorde.

Archived