Home

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

DarthParametric

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
So some new info is available on TFU2. Be warned that it contains spoilers - http://www.eucantina.net/archives/6396

Seems as if some of the speculation in this thread was correct:

Starkiller is indeed a clone in TFU2.

Lame, but I guess there were limited options.

Oh my god... When a nerd forum speculation hits the bullseye the results can only be horrible.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a first look from Power Unlimited lying in front of me...core business:

-2 Sabers, ALWAYS. Can't choose to use 1.

-He's not necessarily a

clone

. Vader says yes, Kota says no.

-Vader has tortured you to near-insanity...explains the visions in the CGI trailer.

-More variety. More platform jumping, DMM sensitive puzzles, no quick-time events.

-New Powers: Group Force Grip, Mind trick, Force Fury.

-Self-doubt is the central theme, which leads to the search for

Juno, who has all the answers?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some new info has been revealed at Comic Con. Perhaps the most notable thing is news of a familiar face showing up:

[youtube=hd]Qthf6kqqCQY

(the dialogue is strangely muted for some reason - you'll need to crank the volume)

There's also this dev interview:

[youtube=hd]2--DU2iEXSo

Nothing really new there though.

And finally, an article over at the official SW site - http://starwars.com/games/videogames/tfu2_comic_con/index.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't stress over canon...I enjoyed playing the first game and will gladly pick up this upcoming second installment. Besides...the EU is a gigantic cluster anyway...and I can't stand 80% of it.
There have been weirder things than an overpowered Jedi. But I personally don't like Starkiller's involvement in the Star Wars saga. But it's still not worse than some of the things I've heard about the Clone Wars series.

Anywho, it's a game, the one thing that really matters is if it's fun to play. Everything else is secondary.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived