Darth Eclipse

What is Your Answer?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What is Your Answer?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know
    • I don't care

It's stupid. He should be dead. And we should get JK4 :( Still... I hope we get FU2 for the PC from the start. Not like the first one just a port :¬: Some moding tools and multiplayer and it could be a solid release.
You don't like the game. We get it! Yet, you're still here... :rolleyes:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that the force unleashed 2 should follow Jacano (pronounced Yuck-on-oh) Jonash Shan-Ablis, clone wars veteren and Jedi council member. He was a good friend of Obi Wan and actually is the father of Han Solo who is his illigitimate son. He also was suportive of Kota's idea for a militia just incase his clone legion got out of hand.

I think too many fans go crazy concerning the "canonicity" of Star Wars, especially concerning the 'Expanded Universe". To me the EU is optional canon, fun apocrypha but when considering the literal meaning of "canon" (the original material, to me the films) it really is not. Anyway, so as long as Starkiller's resurrection is made believable as it pertains to the plot of the Force Unleashed then I am OK with it.

Still I have to admit I was shocked, though not really disappointed, when I heard of this sequel and saw the trailer. To me the idea itself is not inherently bad but it all depends on the execution. To me it's too early to fairly judge the new game. Storyline is important but so is game play which in itself can make up for storyline phoopas. Though I should say, I wished we got another Jedi Knight game too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My opinion is that if they can pull off a good reason for why he is alive, then it will be good to have him back. I don't think the first game was at all what LucasArts originally hoped it would be, or at least did not receive the reception they had hoped. With Starkiller back, maybe TFU2 can be the game the first one should have been.

At the same time, I would love to see them put other characters in the "unleashed" engine in the future if they can perfect it with this game.

• 3 weeks later...

i agree he should be in it. there are just too many un answered questions. however there better b a good explanation on how he survived. also i think the game should be role play this time like kotor maybe.... it would be cooler.....

Archived