1. 1. What is Your Answer?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know
    • I don't care

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, now that we know the reason for Starkiller's reappearance...what does everyone think? (if you haven't seen the reason I won't spoil it, but it's in the Gamepro Cover thread)

At any rate I like the Starkiller character and the idea behind him. I just think that TFU 1 could have been much more polished and had they taken the time to do so would have been a much better game. I'm actually looking forward to playing the character again.

:lol:

Did you find that? or did you make that?

Made it in like 2.7 seconds in MSpaint.

I think Kratos should travel back in time to when he killed Zeus and kill him again,Then travel to the Star Wars universe and Pwn the Emporer Vader Kenobi and Luke,Make Leia his sex slave,Then strap a plate full of cocaine to Yodas head and make him walk around serving people at a wild sex party.If not then make a game about Aayla Secura because she is the shizzy.

That really isn't funny. And to be honest, I don't think Kratos would last a day in the SW universe.

i actually can't stand playing as starkiller. i just don't like him as a character. when playing the game, i usually end up playing as plo koon or some other great character. voted no.

I think Kratos should travel back in time to when he killed Zeus and kill him again,Then travel to the Star Wars universe and Pwn the Emporer Vader Kenobi and Luke,Make Leia his sex slave,Then strap a plate full of cocaine to Yodas head and make him walk around serving people at a wild sex party.If not then make a game about Aayla Secura because she is the shizzy.

I can't stand stupid posts like this.

• 2 weeks later...
i don't see how post count has anything to do with ... anything.

someone that makes a post like that AND it's his/her/its only post on the forum is typically a troll...and this one isn't even a good one..

@thread I think if they had taken more time to polish the game including the characters then Starkiller could been better, but generally speaking I like the thought of Vader taking an apprentice to attempt to overthrow Palpatine..it is the Sith way is it not?

As for playing the character again...as I mentioned in another thread I've decided I just don't care what LucasArts does anymore. I'll likely play the game and if it sucks I'll be here b****ing about it like everyone else :D

As for playing the character again...as I mentioned in another thread I've decided I just don't care what LucasArts does anymore. I'll likely play the game and if it sucks I'll be here b****ing about it like everyone else :D

same....how ever many years later, and im still waiting for republic commando 2.....

Archived