Home

Green Day Rockband

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I know they suck, it's indicative of something.

I see our difference in taste encompass not only to games, but music. :D

Never played Rockband and most likely never will unless they come out with a Journey or Garbage Rockband, but I happen to like Green Day. Well I like their CD Dookie, at least. Never care for the rest of their catalog. “Wake Me Up When September Ends” was a decent song the first 1000 times I heard it, but radio station wore that song out.

It is a safe bet, I will never play Green Day Rockband.

Like with each band and genre in music: You got a couple of songs that are really nice. Say 3 to 4, after that you get the feeling it sounds all the same.

Most groups I like, I only keep 4 songs or something; unless I really enjoy the noise they make. Even the beatles get dead boring after 5 songs...

Greenday... wasn't it a sort of "punk" group?

Never bought a single music game and wont start now. Beatles Rock Band was tempting, but after me and my friends thought it through we realized we liked the music, but didn't need a game to go along with it.

Got little against Green Day. I don't like their earlier stuff, but happened to enjoy a handful of songs from American Idiot and 20th Century, but I just know that If I'm forced to play any song on these games I'll associate them with pain forever.

I'd prefer to listen to Beatles and Queen without having hand cramp flashbacks, thanks.

Well I guess I asked the wrong people because I happen to love Green Day and I have hated music games up to this point and I thought I would give it a shot. Finally I would like to ask how some of you don't know who Green Day are?

I only recently found out who they were. Yes, I'm very uncool by Teenage standards these days. :p

I found out about Green Day through the osu! website. That btw, is a great free music game!

~JM

Finally I would like to ask how some of you don't know who Green Day are?

I have relatively little interest in popular/rock music (at least, anything past about 1975), but having seen the names of a few of their songs mentioned, I have heard them, but before now wouldn't have been able to say who sang them.

@mimartin--there are a number of Journey songs on download content (DLC)--you could get it Rock Band 2 and then d/l the songs you really like. There are also some Sting, REO Speedwagon, Rush, Duran Duran, Jimmy Buffett, The Who, Kiss, Queen, and lots of other songs you'd really enjoy.

Green Day having the same quality as Beatles? Are you joking? NO ONE can ever outdo the Beatles.

"Hey, I've got a great idea, Ted!"

"What's that Jim?"

"How about we take the original rock band, then change it so it's only got songs by ONE band instead of several!"

"...You're fired."

Nonetheless, I sort of like green day, depending on if they still play the same kind of music as they did years ago.

Green Day having the same quality as Beatles? Are you joking? NO ONE can ever outdo the Beatles.

Even though the Beatles are not my favorite band by any means, they are by far one of the most, if not the most, influential and revolutionizing rock band in the history of rock/music.

Archived