Home

Finally Found An Angel For My Tree

Boba Rhett

Greetings all! It has been a while since my last posting and for that I do apologize. I will also try to get some wedding pictures on here soon. :)

The recent coupling of myself with another has made this holiday season all the more special as I was finally able to put up my own family Christmas tree. This matter was complicated, however, by two trouble making kittens lovingly known here to for as the Wasabi Bros. The Wasabi Bros, you see, have a great affinity for climbing trees and on that joyous day that was the day my newly minted wife and I finished tasseling our last branch and sickling what few sickles we had, they struck.

Oh sweet baby Jesus did they strike. It was so bad that we actually considered just throwing out the tree but after a few hours with a pair of needle nose those cats squealed like bottlenose dolphins the tree was back to working order with the only major casualty being the complete shattering of our angel's face. We searched far and wide for a replacement head to no avail. It was on this sweet and sour precipice of failure, when my wife and I believed that all hope had been extinguished, that I found my solution.

tree.thumb.jpg.9846a1d39c7bd8be4234c4928df1af70.jpg

Well hell, long as we are whipping out the damn Tree pics...

dscn0412b.jpg

Looks like a pretty Christmas Tree!

But if you look closer.....

dscn0415.jpg

It's 100% pure Hallmark Star Wars! What makes this tree special, is that I have never purchased a single ornament for this tree. All of them have been gifts. Last year when I took the tree down I had exactly 84 Star Wars ornaments. This year who knows...

Archived