Home

TFU 2 Cinematic Trailer

Spadille

Now that could be a logical explanation to why Starkiller doesn't play a role in the OT. He ran off with Juno.

That is logical.

Another reason could've been that after he (somehow) escapes from the Deathstar, Starkiller searches for Juno. Eventually crashing on the unknown world (seen in the trailer), leaving him out of the OT.

Unfortunately LA has announced that the game is between episodes 3 & 4, ruling out the reason stated above (the one I posted).

I still wish he could be cut off from the Force somehow, as I said in the other thread. If I were Galen, I would feel that the Force had made my life a living hell, and eventually I'd want nothing to do with it, desiring to lead a normal life.

Ain't gonna happen, though. :(

He isn't the Exile. ;)

Besides, what fun would be the game if he didn't use the Force? ;)

I'm talking about his final fate at the end of the game, Shem. ;) Or at the end of the trilogy or what ever will be the final installment in The Force Unleashed franchise.
The biggest problem is using that idea is redundant because of TSL and it will turn people off.

The biggest problem is using that idea is redundant because of TSL and it will turn people off.

It would turn me off, and seem like a such a cop out at the end. This is why we don't see him, because he's weak and useless now.

I truthfully at this point don't see how it can end and not effect the timeline in someway. Though it's gonna be interesting to see how they do it.

Yeah, but in the Exile's defense, the Council did not succeed in severing her connection to the Force. So far, it has only actually happened to Ulic Qel-Droma.

But yeah, still redundant, I know. :( But Galen's death would be redundant as well. And simply having him "go away" and out the remainder of his life in is also cliché as ever, so you can't win, really.

All I can say is it better not be a clone, cause I will put my fist through my television.

That, in fact, is very likely. Confused, misguided, remembers only partly...doesn't it fit everything? And in my opinion, there is no way he could have survived the Death Star(at least on the LS end). I think that the 'Clone Wars annihilators', as I like to call them, the people who 'Clone War' every era, will do just that. I'd even bet money on some sort of similar crap...

Ok, com'on guys- SA? Survived? After all those explosions, PLUS that friendly gang of troopers, behind him, PLUS the Emporor competing with him by force lighttning, PLUS vader, ready to strike, back on his feet, PLUS.......

i hope i have made myself clear- i could give much more reasons tough; What IS possible, though, is, say-

tatooine.... obiwan standing with a lightsaber turned off, but pointed at darth maul- at Cyborg (!) Darth maul......

BANG! The uncle of Luke skywalker made a shot- darth maul is the one with the force once again......

And there is no one to observe it- well, heh apart from old ben kenobi, young teen Luke, his Uncle, and....... some lost spirit.

Spirit? (Oh yea, if u are thinking what da hell is this guy on about, is'e nuts?- then pls watch the flash movie about Old Ben vs Cyborg Maul).

So, what is the spirit? It is a soul of a recentely killed Jedi; of A Jedi who has left everything, sacrificed himself to save his friends, while being trained by the greatest sith lord; a soul of a jedi, who was there to observe, not to attack, and neither for defence- he appeared there to gain knowledge.....

It was Starkiller's spirit, who just learnt the highest secret of dark Side- the secret of Darth Plageius

How 'bout that? :D And then, obviosly, he started using this power, to resurrect himself, Or (Since in the trailer, The "apprentice" looked a bit....... eeeeeer, Unusual) even make his own son- just like his master was once born;

what d'youthink, guys?

Wow-WOW- do u mean MY story?

Hey, c'mon- im good, yeah? I can make the SW plot for another ten trilogies like Lucas' if they werent all made in comics

And if u think im a fanboy- well, take that, it's NOT an offense- yes, i AM a fan of StarKiller, and i am glad to admit it (As all of you are, probably)

Now, im sure they wont use this story, cause its overssimplified- but hey, theoretically, it ccould work! I mean, it does not really interfere with original SW films, right?

Oh, and about corny- well, im russian- i ve got no f**g idea what it is))) Pls explain, im a n00b

• 3 months later...

well the trailer looked really awesome, now they better put it in the game of area you will definitely fight in, we do need some game footage big time, plus when is lucas arts, going to release its trailers thru X360 live as well as its diarys, like what they did with TFU, another thing too, Lets get Galen Marek & Juno to have a child or children, galen is becoming a much loved character, he will need somethin to continue his fathers seedline, an maybe bring 1 of his kids into the present star wars book series, would be nice to see Galen,Luke,Corran,Kyle,Jaina,Leia, Han fight Side by Side kicking ass against there next foe in the galaxy.

Can anyone tell me when its gonna be released on PC?

I don't think anybody can tell anyone anything at this moment as there isn't much information about this game just yet. If it's not on the official site, we just don't know.

Sure, people out there will start rumors to get reactions, so be aware of those.

Archived