Home

A message for Bioware: Please think of the TSL fans.

RevanFan90

I've been thinking, and what is it that made them wait for another few hundred years until they went to the galaxy?

Did Revan kick so much sith boot-ay before he went out that they had to rebuild it?

That's how I'd like to think it went down. Blaze of glory baby!

Probably just waiting for what they deemed was the "right time" to act, just like the Sith in the movies.

I would think during the time of TSL would be perfect to invade. The Republic is weak/rebuilding, the Jedi order is all but wiped out thanks to Nihilus.

I say Revan threw a giant monkey wrench in their plans.

• 2 weeks later...
^It's possible, but who agrees to take over the galaxy for a random dude?

@GTA: You're quoting Kreia, the galaxy's biggest Revan fanboy and a pathological liar who didn't go with Revan into the Unknown Regions, how much more unreliable can a source get? o_Q

THIS.

Seriously, that's the thing that drives me up the wall about the TSL crowd, they KNOW that Kreia lies about EVERYTHING, and yet they treat her words (no matter how self-contradictory they are) as if they descended from the heavens on fifty-foot stone slabs with flaming writing inscribed upon them, direct from Canon heaven. :argh:

• 1 month later...
THIS.

Seriously, that's the thing that drives me up the wall about the TSL crowd, they KNOW that Kreia lies about EVERYTHING, and yet they treat her words (no matter how self-contradictory they are) as if they descended from the heavens on fifty-foot stone slabs with flaming writing inscribed upon them, direct from Canon heaven. :argh:

First off get your head back on your shoulders.

Now let's go back and see what I orignally responded to:

Someone remind me what's being "retconned" again?

To which I replied:

When you talk to Kreia and she speaks of Revan, you say either:

The Sith teachings came from Korriban

or

The Sith teachings came from the Sith Empire

Kreia responds:

"Oh did they? Revan learned the Sith Teachings, but met no Sith Empire."

Obviously that is now retconned--but it does make her look like an even more deceitful old bat who "doesn't add up".

I don't see expressed anywhere anywhere that I take her words for gospel. I may admire how smoothly she uses deception to teach the lessons and point that she *really* wants to get accross.

However, you're going off like this,

Seriously, that's the thing that drives me up the wall about the TSL crowd, *snipped diatribe for brevity*[/Quote]

based upon your own misconception of what I'm thinking.

I may not like TSL being retconned, but if their creative team is making it fit nicely in the unknowns or the "lied about" mysteries, so as not to completely invalidate it and wipe it off the map, then I'm fine with that.

Fact is I'm neutral about the MMO, not neurotic about it. So, you don't know as much as you think you do of what I'm thinking.

• 2 months later...
Well TSL was better than the 1st Kotor because it was not so serious and actually had some joking and stuff. However, both plots were good and the romance in Kotor was good. So yeah, i am interested in a KOTOR 3, not a crappy MMO

I'd like both. :)

Archived