Home

Of all the planets announced...

Alkonium

What planet are you most excited about?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What planet are you most excited about?

Which are you looking forward to the most? For me, I'd say a tie between Coruscant and Tython. Coruscant because I've always wanted to see a good depiction of it in a Star Wars game, and Tython because of the mystery and the significance behind it.

That was an easy one. Scant. Even if I have to make a Republic alt to do so... lol

Just curious. I saw an article on Gamespot a while back, saying something about a dozen planets to choose from. Are you SURE these are all the planets? I didn't see anything on the Bioware forums about it, but I could've missed it. Don't Kill the Messenger!

I think he is just saying which planet, that we know about so far, are you looking forward to the most.

I think one of the Bioware guys actually said "dozens" of planets way back when. I'm guessing we end up with around a dozen planets. Maybe sixteen at the most.

My vote is for Korriban... I'm a Sith fan after all.:thmbup1:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
And if you've seen the movies, you know House Organa will survive the 3500 years to the movies, meaning they'll be the winners of the battle of the various Monarchy Houses on Alderaan. :p

True, but they could lose this civil war, with so much of a gap between this timeframe and 3500 years, there could be several civil wars.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived