Home

Brittany Murphy dead at 32

Ser'eck

Someone said on the news this morning, that she was addicted to Pain killers due to constant Plastic surgery. Although this is the UK, and we report your news, like its our news, because we have a hole in our lives or something hehe, either way, R.I.P

lol, i did not tarnish her name. It is the usual cause of deaths in cardiac problems and flu symptoms. Drugs mess with all of you body, and your arteries. Now i may not be a doctor but i know drug abuse when i see it, as well as other sicknesses. Look at the recent pics of her. Her eyelids are black. Maybe Mascara, but drugs can cause that as well. I also noticed that her skin looked a little pale

lol, i did not tarnish her name. It is the usual cause of deaths in cardiac problems and flu symptoms. Drugs mess with all of you body, and your arteries. Now i may not be a doctor but i know drug abuse when i see it, as well as other sicknesses. Look at the recent pics of her. Her eyelids are black. Maybe Mascara, but drugs can cause that as well. I also noticed that her skin looked a little pale

dying of cardiac arrest brought on by natural causes at 32 despite having enough money to afford quality healthcare is very common maybe start having some respect for the dead????

:parrot:

Brittany Murphy was known to have Type 2 Diabetes. Diabetes can lead to Coronary Heart Disease. One of the ways to protect yourself from Coronary Heart Disease is to maintain a healthy weight.

Speculations as to drugs being a contributing factor are useless until the toxicology test is completed.

RIP

didn't i say RIP in my post? You are really defensive. Just so you know, she actually was a good actress. It is a shame to see her go. You really need to ease up Det. Bart

Before you start judging people just because they assess a situation, you really need to see the point in that people make when actors/actresses die from drug abuse. All i basically said that it is an assumption. Seriously, calm down

dying of cardiac arrest brought on by natural causes at 32 despite having enough money to afford quality healthcare is very common maybe start having some respect for the dead????

Dying of cardiac arrest and 'natural causes' at age 32 is not 'very common' at all.

RIP, Brittany. 32 is just too young to die.

• 1 month later...

Archived