Home

Karen Traviss' Imperial Commando 2 Cancelled.

Astor

QFT. I also think he's dead... The odds at the end of RC were totally against Sev. He's the furthest away from the squad, and the closest to the enemy. So the only way he could possibly live is if 1) He's the SW Rambo and fights his way through. Or 2) The rest of the squad catches up in time to rescue him. Both of those options seem unlikely.

Hmm, true, the odds of his survival are quite low...but I don't know, Sev was pretty tenacious, clone Rambo wouldn't be impossible. Still, it's best to think of him as dead, we haven't any confirmation on any form of survival.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That, and what you hear/see at the end of RC, it looks like he's being surrounded, while still stuck (as in he can extract himself) from the wookie missile launcher. (seriously, you can look over at sev's launcher from yours at the end of RC, and he doesn't hop out of it. Programmers being lazy, or part of the plot?)

I don't know about the first three, but KT has always made it clear from the beginning that she would never be able to write about what happened to Sev because control of his fate lies with LucasArts.

Personally, I think he's dead.

I'm sorry, why do I need to a translator? I understand mando'a perfectly well. (seeing as I need to know exactly what people are saying in case it breaks any rules)

I mean for me sorry

I'm not fluent in mando'a yet

and ulmont does have a point. Upon closer inspection, sev doesnt even get out from his launcher

Zahn hasn't had one bad story, and I've read a lot of Timothy Zahn's work. All in my Wookieepedia account. ;)

QFT

Saw on your Wookiepedia account you are thinking of reading Death Troopers, great book IMO, it was a good thriller (idk if you would call it that) combined with Star Wars.

Again, if you want Star Wars, read everything, before 2007-08. Everything after is rubbish.

Currently reading the "Legacy of the Force" series, good so far but have not gotten to the post 2007 books in the series. But from what I have heard it is a good series. I also have read some of the books from the "Fate of the Jedi" series and they were fairly good too (But that is jumping the gun on the "Legacy of the Force" series though) So I have to partially agree with you.

Well, I don't anymore. I mean, there still are good books, but you just have to be able to tell a good book from a bad one.

Imperial Commando - 501st was definitely a great book. Death Troopers has been really interesting too(page 170 out of ~264 :D). I plan on reading both the LotF and FotJ series, because it's Star Wars LMAO. That's why I began reading NJO - I wanted to read LotF and not say 'You mean...Ani is dead?! And where's Chewie, anyway?! He's...he's what?! Who was the genius behind that one?!'.

The worst case scenario is going to be if Lucas gets involved :lol:

Can't get any worse than that, can it? :xp: And no, I don't think Zahn wants any part of the carnage. He's writing 'Choices', and I like the title and the idea behind it both. Mara Jade, Luke Skywalker(the real Luke) and Admiral Thrawn. 'The Hand of Judgment'. What more than you want?

And the title is very descriptive. Choices. He chose not to take part in the carnage that is destroying Star Wars. He grows even more in my eyes for his choice to stand by the true Star Wars and its legacy.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually dismiss anything related to the Original Trilogy or the Galactic Civil War. I just don't like that Era. I guess RC wasn't meant to be part of the mainstream Star Wars story. It was just one of LA's quick money making schemes. That's what sucks about the good stories that people would defiantly love, LA leaves you hanging.

Archived