Home

Mother calls 911 because son refuses to stop playing video games.

Astor

Considering the fact that it was a Saturday, maybe she should've just set a few limits on how late he says up on the weekends. Though I think it is a little drastic to think that he needs medical attention, just because he would rather keep playing the game, instead of saving the game and turning it off.

And I'm sure that he wouldn't be the only one that would wake up in the middle of the night(no matter how early), and simply had the thought, "hey, I wanna play [insert video game name here]".

I like this part the best:

Finding him playing a videogame, she called 911 rather than simply turning off the videogame console. Police responded, told the boy to “Chill out” and to “Go to Bed,” which the boy then did.

"He's in that room, playing his favourite violent video game!"

"Uh... okay."

*open door*

"Hi kid, chill out, turn off that console and go to bed, it's pretty late."

"Okay."

*turn off, go to sleep*

*fade to black*

^^^Maybe, it wouldn't be out of the realm.

==================================

Neurotic parents, shouldn't have kids if they aren't willing to deal DIRECTLY with problems. I have no sympathy for people like these.

This is so ****ing ridiculous it's not funny. Apparently some people agree with me:

82470.jpg

kthxbai

[/thread]

Hopefully they arrested the idiot mother and charged her with making a frivolous 911 call.

Is wasting police time not an offence in the US? I know it is here; the maximum penalty is a fine or six months imprisonment. I'm not sure this woman needs six months in prison, but then again, if she's really that silly...

I'd totally rock that test.

Yeah.

Question 17: If your child does not eat their vegetables, do you...

a) tell them they must eat all of their vegetables before they can go and play.

b) throw the vegetables out and tell the child they don't have to eat them if they don't want to.

c) tell the child to go to bed and then while they're asleep get all the vegetables in the house, dress yourself up as a vegetable zombie and then scare the living daylight out of the child. Then quickly retreat out of their room, take off the vegetable zombie costume and go back to your own room. Your child will run to you seeking your protection. Once they do, let them know that if they don't eat their vegetables then they'll turn into vegetable zombies and come and eat them while they sleep.

d ) eat the vegetables yourself

*prime ticks c and thinks to himself "yup, I rock!"

Archived