Home

The ages of the main characters

Here's how I think all the main characters in KOTOR are. These are just my ussumptions, give me yours to.

Kotor 1

Revan: 28

Bastila: 22

Carth: 39

Trask Ulgo: 36

Mission Vao: 14

T3-M4: a few months

HK-47: 6

Zalbaar: 46

Juhani: 18

Jolee: 64

Canderous: 47

KotOR 2

The Exile: 32

Atton Rand: 33

Mical: 24

Mira: 20

Visas: 19

Brianna: 29

Hannhaar: 52

HK-47: 10

T3-M4: 4

GOTO: 46

Mandalore: 51

Give me your opinions too. How old do you think they are?

KOTOR I:

Revan 27

Carth 44

Bastila 24

Mission 14 (obviously :rolleyes:)

Zaalbar 57 (Wookiees have something like a 350 year lifespan IIRC, Chewbacca was 297 in ANH)

Canderous 45

T3-M4 brand new

HK-47 7

Jolee 63

Juhani 28

Freyyer 156

Chuundar 67

Master Vandar: 350 something (just didn't seem quite as old or wise as Yoda did for his time)

Master Zhar 66 (I figure twi'leks are longer lived with a longer physical prime)

Master Dorak: 51

Master Vrook 63

That one Jedi that Juhani was ...close with ~24

Leena 25

Griff 21

Sunry 58

Sunry's wife 56

Helena Shan 49

Calo Nord 41

Davik 65

Jagi 39

Saul Karath 51

Yuthura Ban 32

Sith Academy leader 51

Sith hermit 70

Darth Bandon 25

Darth Malak 28

KOTOR II

Exile 32

Atton 30

Kreia 78-ish (had to be late 70's, b/c she was older than Jolee)

Bao Dur 28

Brianna 30

Mira 26

Disciple 27

G0-T0 guessing maybe 20-30 years

HK, and T3 just add 5 years

Mandalore 50

Visas 27

Hanhar 83

Lt. Dol Grenn 48

Carth and Basty add 5 years

Dopak late twenties to Early thirties

Azkul 42

Admiral Cede 55

Darth Nihilus 35 (totally arbitrary but what little remained of the mind seemed to resemble that of a power hungry but fairly young person, and I don't believe he had been a sith very long, maybe ~10 years max)

Darth Sion 64 {he had been recruited some 40+ years earlier as a Sith Marauder in Exar Kun's army--look it up as that is sourced (which I will cover in my fanfic if I ever finish it! I figure as a young man in his early twenties he turned to the dark side).}

Master Vrook add 5

Master Zez Kai-Ell ~ mid 50's (acts as though younger, but fights as though older: Skilled but little stamina)

Kavar 38

Vash 41 at death

Ooooo! This is speculative (well maybe some of it), but fun. Alrighty then............

KOTOR

Revan 34 (I guess I think he/she has been living just a little longer than what most people think.)

Carth 38 ( I just don't see him any older than in the mid or late 30's at that time in the game.)

Bastila 29

Zaalbar 99

Mission 14 (Yeah, that was a givin' wasn't it.)

Juhani 28

Jolee 53

Canderous 44

T3 (How would you really know, since they are machines. Just about every part is replaced over time through regular maintenance by the owner.)

HK-47 (^Same as above.^)

KOTOR II

Exile 37 (He/she has to be in their late 30's by now, in this game, if they followed Raven before to the Mandalorian Wars.

Atton 34

Kriea 59

Bao-Dur 35

Visas 32

Brianna 19

Mical/Disciple 21

Mira 23

Hannhar 55

Mandalore 49

T3 (Again, machine can't really tell.)

HK-47 (^Same as above^)

Go-To (^Same as above^)

I don't have time to guess at all of the main and supporting characters, but I'd put Revan somewhere in his/her mid thirties as of KotOR I, and the Exile in her/his mid to late thirties as of TSL.

Agreed. If they were in their twenties in both games, then they'd be 10-ish during the Mando Wars, which wouldn't make much sense.

Revan seemed to be a few years older than Bastila. I don't know why, he just seemed to be much older. And also, SWCity said that Revan was 27 and Malak was 28, I thought Revan would be older than Malak. After all, he was his apprentice and masters should generaly be older than his padawan, at least by two or three years. Oh Yeah, I also read the weirdest fanfic the other day pre mando wars and Bastila and Malak were in love (disturbingly in love if ya know what I'm getting at) and it was like a love triangle and Revan turned to the Dark side and Malak was the one that redeemed himself. It was HILARIUS! Heres the ages of the minor characters and the ones I forgott.

Kreia: 72

Bao-Dur: 43

Helena: 65

Malak: 26

Vandar: 427

Vrook: 54

Zhar: 48

Lamar: 42

Visas: 32

Nihilus: 36

Sion: 29

Davik: 57

Dol Grenn: 61

Colonel Tobin: 43

Vaklu: 34

Talia: 28

Calo Nord: 34

Admiral Dadonna: 32

Lonna Vash: 41

Kavar: 37

Griff: 22

Leena: 18

Saul Karath: 54

Yuthura: 24

Uthar: 56

Sith Hermit: 86

Dustil Onasi: 16

Zeadra: 25

Hidden Beck Leader: 52

Vulkar leader: 24

Master Zek Ell: 49

Characters from comics

Zayne Carrick: 19

Shel: 18

Gryph: 42

Jarael: 20

Camper: 64

Merry Christmas!

*slaps everyone in the face*

Some of you are FAR off!

...to quote Mr. Avellone (lead designer of K2)

"From the Casting Doc we sent to LucasArts...

PC - varies, depending on what you want your character to look like.

Atton Rand is 29-32.

Handmaiden, Disciple, and Visas Marr are all 25.

Kreia looks 50, but like Yoda, who knows.

T3 was built in K1, so he's only had 5 years of hard living.

Mandalore is 63 in Mandalorian years.

Mira is 23.

The others are not specifically referenced, but you can probably backtrack from their histories in the game to figure it out. "

Source:

http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?showtopic=25061&st=0&p=184142entry184142

I've been playing K1 again this winter break, and Canderous tells you that he's been fighting for 40 years. While Mandalorians do start early in the whole fighting for honour thing, I don't think they start at 4, 5 or 7 years old. :p

Your right, forgot all about that, he did mention something about 40 years.

Given the whole Spartan like quality of the Mandalorians, I figured Ordo to likely be not much older than his early 50s (<55). Given that there are children in some societies that are fighting younger than 10, this doesn't seem too offbase.

Yep...that makes sense too, come to think of it, Mira gave me that impression too; when she talks about her past to the Exile.

;) I'm glad the both of you pointed these things out, so in that case, he really must be at least 50 if not more in KOTOR.

The answers I gave for the most part are not necessarily solid except in a few cases.

[offtopic]Browse through "The Years After TSL" topic.[/offtopic]

:dev9:

Oh, and I recently discovered that in a fairly recent DarkHorse comic, Luke Skywalker teams up with a Republic agent named Deena Shan. Fancy that?

I've been playing K1 again this winter break, and Canderous tells you that he's been fighting for 40 years. While Mandalorians do start early in the whole fighting for honour thing, I don't think they start at 4, 5 or 7 years old. :p

I do suppose you have a good point there, however, it occurs to me that the difference between some fighter in their 40s and 50s is drastic.

Uncle Candy demonstrated this when he said in TSL something to the effect that he had to rely on his wit, cunning, and armor whereas in K1 he gave the impression of a tiger, ready for the kill.

Revan seemed to be a few years older than Bastila. I don't know why, he just seemed to be much older. And also, SWCity said that Revan was 27 and Malak was 28, I thought Revan would be older than Malak. After all, he was his apprentice and masters should generaly be older than his padawan, at least by two or three years.

If Revan was particularly gifted then the age discrepancy I gave might make even more sense for Malak's "chafing" under Revan's lead. Supposing I took your premise Malak would still have been in his mid late twenties, though.

Kreia: 72

Bao-Dur: 43

Helena: 65

Malak: 26

Vandar: 427

Zhar: 48

Visas: 32

Nihilus: 36

Davik: 57

Colonel Tobin: 43

Vaklu: 34

Talia: 28

Calo Nord: 34

Admiral Dadonna: 32

Lonna Vash: 41

Kavar: 37

Griff: 22

Leena: 18

Saul Karath: 54

Uthar: 56

Zeadra: 25

Hidden Beck Leader: 52

Vulkar leader: 24

Master Zek Ell: 49

Shel: 18

Gryph: 42

Camper: 64

Fair enough I guess.

Vrook: 54

Lamar: 42

WTF? :confused: Uhh, Vrook Lamar...is one person???

Lamar: Were you meaning Master Dorak's apprentice--the chronicler? (who presumably escaped Nihilus, or so the unconfirmed rumor says)

Sion: 29

Uhh no. Sion had been around a *lot* longer. He served Exar Kun which was ~40 years before KOTOR 1. Proof:

Article: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sion

The Article

Darth Sion, the Lord of Pain, was a Sith Lord who lived in the time of the Old Sith Wars. As a Sith Marauder in the Great Sith War, Sion fought for Exar Kun's Sith Empire until the day he was struck down.

Now, I have my theory as to why he essentially still had the shape and look of an undead guy in his twenties (though the reason for the mentality isn't hard if you think about it). I can share if you're interested, but Sion isn't that young, I'm sorry.

Yuthura: 24

Sounded a bit older

Dol Grenn: 61

Looked younger--not Gray enough.

Sith Hermit: 86

Is no Palpatine, and awful vibrant for being that old.

Dustil Onasi: 16

I'd say more like 19 or 20: seemed fairly strong in convictions and required significant evidence to get him to change his mind.

Zayne Carrick: 19

Jarael: 20

Hmmm. Just not sure I agree...think I'll let Jae comment what she thinks.;)

Vrook fifty-four years old? That's ridiculous. He's got to be at least seventy (possibly even eighty) years old, because he was a Jedi Master at the time of the Great Hunt, which occured forty-two years before his death, and I don't think anyone has ever become a master at the age of twelve.

So, if we assume that he was in his late thirties or early forties when he achieved the rank of master, that would put his age at between seventy-eight and eighty-six.

• 1 year later...

Keep in mind that Bastila is a "young padawan"..I don't think she's in her late or even her mid 20's...I always imagined her being like 20-22ish, and Revan in his mid or late 20's. Carth is probably around the same age as (maybe a couple of years older, since he is his superior at the beginning of the game) Revan...Mission is obviously like a very young teenager....don't know enough about Wookie lifespan (not THAT into SW haha :p) to tell you anything like that.

But even though Bastila in-game looks very old, I always imagined her being A LOT younger, just because I'm 99% sure that along the game somewhere a lot of people describe Bastila as a "young padawan". Take into consideration that Anakin was like 18 or something when he started truly becoming Obi-Wan's padawan and no longer a childish apprentice and think about how despite everyone saying Bastila is incredibly powerful, if she's in her late 20's, then she's been a padawan for 10 YEARS. I mean I don't know if that's a normal wait time (whatwith the jedi preaching patience, haha :p) but to me that sounds like a very long time, especially considering everyone tooting her horn.

Wondering if every important parts are still as firm as they used to be at her 20's? One can only dream :drool2:

*throws cold water on Quanon* Down boy! I say, I say Down! :D

I know several 60 something yrs old that look way younger than him... I must look like an early teenager then lol

Yep..Now you take somebody like Cher, that women's like what - sixty something years old by now, I'd swear to god she was still 30.

All that Yoga must really pay off.

*throws cold water on Quanon* Down boy! I say, I say Down! :D

*Sizzles* :D

Yep..Now you take somebody like Cher, that women's like what - sixty something years old by now, I'd swear to god she was still 30.

All that Yoga must really pay off.

I thought that was rather done by surgery and Botox cures... and a big smacking load of make-up.

*Sizzles* :D

I thought that was rather done by surgery and Botox cures... and a big smacking load of make-up.

I read in some article, which the name of it escapes me now, that someone asked her how she kept looking so good at her age. She was quoted as saying "yoga" but I have suspicous feeling that your probably right Quanon. Or at least a little Botox is involved in her youthful appearance, if nothing else.

@Thread: I was thinking about some of the darkside characters in the Kotor games, I think most of the darksiders like Kreia are actually a lot younger than what their appearance makes us believe they are. Since they went to the darkside and have been that way for awhile, the effects of the darkside is what causes them to look like they are much older, when they are really not. The character Kreia, may actually be in her late 30's but really look like she's in her 60's or 70's.

Well, it's unlikely she'd be in her late 30s as she was a master when Revan was still a student and that was before the Mando Wars started (~15 or so years prior to TSL's events). I figure she's more like early 50s at best (figure Obi-wan was in his early fifties by SW and he looked somewhat the worse for wear).

Archived