Home

The Ahto Christmas '09 Haul Thread

Did you get what you wanted this year?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get what you wanted this year?

• Yes
    • Mostly
    • Not really
    • No

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, let's see, here...

G.I.Joe (DVD)

X-men Origins: Wolverine (DVD)

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (DVD--the movie stinks, but the special features should be good)

Star Trek piano book

Assassin's Creed II soundtrack

Final Fantasy XII

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3, of course)

Assassin's Creed (PS3, and my first M-rated game)

Spore

Baldur's Gate (1 and 2)

Assorted Star Trek action figures

Couple Star Wars action figures

Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil

~$140 in gift cards

Those video games should last me a while. :lol:

Oh, and I got Fable for $5 earlier with one of my gift cards. Definitely a good year. :)

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3, of course)

You won't be disappointed with that, I assure you. I got it too. Finished it last night. Awesome game.

You should get the sequel too. I got that as well, finished it about five minutes ago. Also an awesome game.

I must say I thought the second one was much better than the first, even though the first one was fantastic. :D

You won't be disappointed with that, I assure you. I got it too. Finished it last night. Awesome game.

You should get the sequel too. I got that as well, finished it about five minutes ago. Also an awesome game.

I must say I thought the second one was much better than the first, even though the first one was fantastic. :D

Yea, I heard that the second game's better than the first. I'm keepin' an eye on its price on Amazon--once it goes down, I plan to get it. :) That may be a while, though. :lol:

I got ton's of deoderant, aftershave, shower gel etc. love that stuff - call me borin.

Got £365 christmas money and bought a

88067436-300x300-0-0_Sony+PlayStation+3+Slim+120+GB+Black.jpg

With many games -

Brutal Legend

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Assassin's Creed 2

Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Vegas (I understand there is a sequel and this is old news, but, well - what's the point of playin the sequel BEFORE the first one?)

Among them - my fave must be

51JefSjOJ8L._AA280_.jpg

I haven't even touched the campaign but I have spent hours online!

I got:

A shot glass boot from Berlin

Some soccer jersey from an unknown Spanish team, not a big one.

Always Sunny Season 4

Airplane DVD

food

Two sorta dressy shirts

34fmxiu.jpg

Logitech X240 speakers since my laptops speakers are downright terrible and more importantly, I can now have way better dance parties or hours of power in my dorm room.

An iTunes and bestbuy gift card

Money

A savings bond

I bought some ok headphones to replace my really bad old ones and MW2 with my best buy gift card

And I've also bought myself GTA IV, Red Faction: Guerrilla and Audiosurf off the steam sale and Ill probably buy at least 3 more games from either steam or Good Old Games.

Got most of what I wanted. A couple of air pistols, with enough CO2, BB's, and pellets to last me about a month and a half.

An amp to play my music and sound effects from.

A safe box to keep mah moneh.

A holster to fit an air pistol I already had.

Imperial Commando: 501st. <- Finished in two days.

And some other things which I won't bother to mention.

I ended up having a Sixteen Candles moment Christmas Day. Got up and carried all the loot I bought my cousins and mother over to my mother’s house Christmas morning. Gave my mother her present and then started preparation for the rest of the family to arrive. Since my father death earlier this year, it was my responsibility to help cook the dinner. Basically I stayed there or was running errands from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm the time I dropped my doped up stepbrother back at his apartment.

Once I got back to my apartment I had a couple friends/neighbors stop by to have a beer and talk about our loot. That was when I realized that I had gotten squat. By squat I do not mean I had gotten something that I wouldn’t give the dog to chew on, I mean I had not gotten a single present from my family. I’m not even sure any of them had told me Merry Christmas.

Found out the next day that I did have a couple gifts including a Colt McCoy official Longhorn National Champion jersey, with all the festivities my mother had just forgotten to give it to me.:xp:

Found out the next day that I did have a couple gifts including a Colt McCoy official Longhorn National Champion jersey
Don't you think you'll be embarrassed to wear that around after Alabama crushes Texas in the National Championship game?

can't go wrong there it is a fantastic game it is the first of the series I actualy liked

What? How can you like MW2 and not MW1 its impossible...:raise:

Anyway small christmas this year, economy in the US is down like crazy.

Bioshock(yes old news just got it though)

Envy 3 phone

Amazon Kindle

Target Gift Card

Money

and my brother got new camo seat covers for his 94 4Runner, which we both benefit from.

Archived