Home

Whose hotter? SJP or RZ?

Darca Lar

Sarah Jessica Parker or Renee Zellweger?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Sarah Jessica Parker or Renee Zellweger?

• Sarah Jessica Parker
    • Renee Zellweger
    • Yoda

• 5 weeks later...

Let's see...you have a couple of women who portray themselves as shameless sexplorationists.

One has a penguin beak nose in her own series about her and her girlfriends who like getting their kicks. And essentially just played a sex neutral role in other movies and shows and apparently wants to keep them that way.

The other one was disgustingly thin (until recently I guess) to a point that I guess only gay guys actually thought she was attractive (Not my statement, take it up with Denis Leary). She had a few highly risque scenes in a few movies. She's of nordic descent, I thought she was of Jewish descent.

Neither one of them catch my attention much...I'ma hafta go with Yoda on this one. :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yoda? That's....gross. Not really into short green aliens. I'd take either compared to 900 yr. old Yoda.

I'd say SJP and RZ are closer to the Ep. I Yoda (pre-CGI) that looked more like a used catcher's mitt. If the Yoda in your poll is Ep. I Yoda, it's a tie. If it's Yoda from any other movie, I'll take Yoda. :thmbup1:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think either of the women you posted are especially attractive. Yoda's hotness is unstoppable anyway. Proof follows:

1. Many people think that in men, Power=Attractiveness, or at least increases it greatly.

2. Yoda has a ton of power.

3. Therefore, Yoda is absurdly hot.

ngrfp2.jpg

Archived