Home

TFU - TUSE - save problem

MrLaserowy

Dear all:)

1. I am experiencing a problem with The Force Unleashed TUSE version. I have completed the campaign, selected 'continue' (started all over with powered-up Starkiller and a nice new costume), but then decided to check out disc 2 - the one with DLC. So I completed Jedi Temple, started Tatooine and today wanted to go back to TFU. How surprised I was to find out that I could only start a new game (from scratch!) as my save files were now called 'Campaign content unavailable'. What is interesting - when the DLC disc is inserted, it recognises the save as The Force Unleashed Light Side Save (or sth like that). Can anyone help me with that? I wanted to re-play the game with a powered up character, but now it seems that I can't!

2. Btw, is it possible to do that on a higher than previously difficulty level?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

That's great. Oh well, at least I completed the game. Why would something like that happen? I mean - it seems to me that it was the included DLC that corrupted my save. All the unlocked cinematics/concept arts are there - the save is just missing (visible only when I launch disc 2 - but obviously it can't be played from there...).

Thanks for your reply. Other ideas are welcome of course :)

Archived