Home

PC Controls

Lord Foley

Does anyone else find the default controls a real pain on PC? I'm having major issues with bumping force push (E) when reaching for block ®. The biggest pain of all, though, is trying to target an enemy with a force power. It's a real struggle to land force lightning when the enemy isn't in a cardinal direction. Playing on Sith Lord is a real challenge when you keep firing powers off at nothing.

Guess I'll have to buy a 360 controller :\

You can change the controls in the file config.xml file (use notepad to edit), should be under:

\documents and settings\local settings\application data\aspyr\Star Wars The Force Unleashed

Note that the game wont update the controls for some reason, but the new ones you entered will work.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
You can change the controls in the file config.xml file (use notepad to edit), should be under:

\documents and settings\local settings\application data\aspyr\Star Wars The Force Unleashed

Note that the game wont update the controls for some reason, but the new ones you entered will work.

I have an Xbox 360 controler. Will that also work with an Xbox 360 controler ? I ask because I cann't get the controler to work with the game.

Archived