Home

Lost my cd----HELP?

NOOBINTHEDIRT

hey guys, im in a bunch of trouble, long story short i lost disk 1. I installed the battlefront 2 1.1 official patch, installed the unofficial 1.2 patch then uninstalled the 1.2 patch, and than downloaded and installed the 2.0 installer pack that i think installed the unofficial 1.3 and 2.0 patch, im not sure. I succesfully installed the 1.1 patch, but im not sure about the 1.3 and 2.0 patches ability to work. I have tried almost every downloadable c rack, hack, and have no idea what daemon tools or a mini image is. Help me guys please, im a total n00b.

I have tried almost every downloadable crack, hack, and have no idea what daemon tools or a mini image is.

I think not. If you want a new disk, you can do one of several things. You can buy a new copy of the game, or you can ask LucasArts to send you a new disk 1. You'll still have to pay for it, but it'd be less expensive than an entirely new game.

Alternatively, you download the game from Steam. It's $9.99 until the sales end, and you won't have any disks to keep up with.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived