Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

damn, you hang out with her enough ed, when are you going to start dating her?
Dunno.

She's made it clear (to me, as well as others...) on more than one occasion that she currently has interest in dating anyone... so it doesn't seem like I have anywhere to go from there unless she ever decides to change her mind.

And right now, she's talking about trying to save up enough to go back to Japan later in the year... perhaps forever.

Doesn't bode well for any long-term plans or serious relationship efforts.

Whatever... in most ways, we already are a couple. She told me the other night that she had loads of offers (from other guys) to go out on Valentines day... but she had dinner with me. So whatever that means...

But even if it never goes anywhere: I'm spending most of my free time out-of-the-house, lavishing attention (and, truth be told, the occasional money...) on an attractive woman... something I haven't done in a long, long time... and I've been doing far more of it now than I ever have before in my entire life... even if you add all the rest of it up.

So if nothing else: it's good practice for when I do meet someone else who does want to step it up to the next level. Relating one-on-one with a mature woman a couple of times a week certainly can't hurt me in the long run...

The last female I ever spent more than a couple of times with alone was back around the end of high school. Not quite the same...

But, she canceled tonight on me just as I was heading out. The place we were going to look at as a potential site for her production was closed on account of the holiday... and the other stuff she was doing really wouldn't involve me enough to justify dragging myself into the city for and sitting around bored for a couple of hours waiting for her to get through.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had a camera in my colon yesterday.

not so much fun.

You need to start going to better parties!

:joy:

Yeah... I hear ya. Ouchie.

I'm getting to be of the age that doctors want to start looking up there quite a bit...

I don't go to the doctor too often...

This is a fun-seeming topic.

I miss my favourite game in the world. =( It got shut down in November and I've been sad ever since.

The Internet holds nothing for me now! Nothing!!

Umm, how do I get those little icons under my avatar over there? <--

I should have a "Forum Veteran" a "10-Year Veteran" and a "Staff Member" icon... how do I puts them ups? U_U

Tanks...

i nominated ya for em :D

Oh! Thanks. n_n; Guess I don't know how this crazy stuff works!

I got a PM (that I just read now) in Feb of '09 from Jae Onasi saying I had recieved a Retired Staff Member award... O_o I'm assuming that's one of those little icons? I'm just not sure if I'm supposed to post 'em myself or not... heh, I'm so concerned about my icons... U_U;;

Ask the nurse next time if you can return the favor ;)

yeah um after they fill your ass up with air(literally) all you are in the mood to do is crawl in a hole.

I did want to ask if she could milk the prostrate while she was back there but figured it was poor form

Hi, L.!

Another festival show at work. This one should have been relaxing for me... only 5 bands.

Ugh. Weird day. A lot of things went wrong... nothing major... but annoying.

The weather was lousy... and I felt like I was fighting a cold all day. Blah.

Well, Lent starts today. Nothing like forty days of fasting and repentance to give the soul a boost. Too bad there are no deserts around here...just about eight feet of snow on the ground :rolleyes:

i got lent in the dryer after i warsh and dry my close. :p

last night was awesome. all you can drink for $15.

my computer is destroyed.....:( i dont know how to fix it since its not even loading the taskbar. all i see is my desktop background, nothing more. ctrl alt delete doesn't work to restart it either.

i got lent in the dryer after i warsh and dry my close. :p

last night was awesome. all you can drink for $15.

my computer is destroyed.....:( i dont know how to fix it since its not even loading the taskbar. all i see is my desktop background, nothing more. ctrl alt delete doesn't work to restart it either.

how many times do I have to type it?

SAFE MODE.

Turn off System Restore

get Microsoft Security Essentials and the newest defs on another computer and copy it over on a usbflash drive or burn a CD

you get to safe mode by hitting F8 during/just after POST on boot up and select it

system restore on XP, right click my computer, select properties, its on a tab there

Archived