Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

Ugh... I've been too busy or too exhausted to post much.

Plus: my internet connection (and/or my PC at home... haven't figured out which...) has been dragging lately... when it works at all. Which it didn't last night or this morning.

Life has been frustrating for a couple of weeks now. Too much work... no social life to speak of... all kinds of little things going wrong in my life, cascading together into one giant waterfall of suck... and no letup in sight anywhere...

*sigh* :(

ateast we have strength in numbers right?

:¬:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crap crap crap crap crap crap

Just had a talk with my Girl on the phone. as she put it she just "Planted the seeds". But it involved: Moving in together, getting engaged/married, having kids, and me being the father (Not not now, later)

My head is exploding with all the crap running around in my head like scared gerbils high on meth

regardless going to visit her next weekend and start thinking about what needs to be done with the house. Her parents are going to be there to. And she is planning on having me sleep with her... with her parents in the other bedroom.... awkward!

GAH! help help help

You sound like you're having issues with her ... plans? *shrug* If you don't want it, don't do it. I mean, after all you don't have to?

Had to delete and reinstall network card drivers, firewalls, browsers, anti-virus programs... and physically power-cycle reset modem and switch...

One of those things (or a combination of several...) seems to have done it.

My guess is that the network drivers were corrupt in this PC... and the modem needed a reboot.

I decided to get a new $20 game and chose Fallout 3. it's pretty sweet.

Going out with my parents, sister, and brother-in-law for supper. should be a good time.

My lungs nearly froze this morning at the track. hopefully tomorrow is better. need to get past a mile. (ran a 8:40 mile then stopped cause i got brain freeze) right now it's nice out but there is school crap going on.

This winter and the treadmill really screwed me over. :(

After a 6 nights in a row of giant shows and long days, I think my head is gonna explode.

So: at least tonight they have given me something very easy and relaxing... 14 different bands. :dozey:

With 3 drumsets, orchestral percussion, latin percussion, marimba and vibes, 2 guitars, 2 basses, 6 horns, piano and synth on stage at all times.

:ugh: I'm starting to think I'm losing the will to live...

If you care to see what I've actually done this week... our efforts at work are now streaming on the web, apparently:

Here, here, and here.

You might actually see me making stage changes in the first video (I wasn't doing audio that night, but the other 2 are my sound...) and there's an audio problem with one of the streams, apparently... but it's only the first couple of minutes. Fast forward to later in the show and it should work...

Walked for over 3 hours at the beach today.

Man... I'm out of practice. :( My legs and feet are pretty sore... and that distance should have been much quicker.

Oh well... looks like I just have to start all over again.

And I got a pretty decent sunburn on my neck and arms too...

work was boring. got home and watched the movie hitman with my dad. i thought it was a pretty good movie, being based on a video game.

not working tomorrow, no solid plans for easter, so i might pick up a friend and drive over to lake scranton to go running. I'll probably play Fallout 3 a bit as well.

Spent the day with the fam.

Not much to report there. A lot of food. Loads of sugar-stimulated hyperactive children running amok. An Easter-Egg hunt that's only slightly less competitive than a full on death-match...

Standard business.

ended up staying home yesterday..playing fallout 3.

this morning i went on my 2 mile run. i didn't do too great, but i'm sure my time will get better as i am going out there every morning. today my time was 17 minutes and 56 seconds. it sucks, but it's better than what i did on the pt test. (all of them that i ever took, in fact) i'm hoping that in 2-3 weeks i'll be down to a 16 minute 2 mile.

now i'm gonna go get some breakfast and get ready for work at 8.

Archived