Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

There's no reason to be lonely after the end of civilization... :dozey:

Problem is... zombies really only want you for your BBBBRRRRAIIINNNSSS!!!

:joy:

I had another nice lunch... although interrupted by various crises at work (which shouldn't have involved me at all... but for some reason did...)

Trying to figure out a way to spend more time with said lady outside of work hours... (there seems to be some mutual interest in that regards...) but our schedules are almost completely opposite... and she plays in a pretty active band, so when I do get a night off, she's more often than not out of town on a gig or in rehearsals.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Informal review of my Samsung netbook after having it for one month...I like it in general; the only beef I have is with the Samsung Update software: it has no moving progress bar or other indication of download progress, and it never prompted me to restart after updating the touchpad driver until I tried updating the driver a second time.

Gotta get through today (which will be another long slog in the trenches)... then a short (though unfortunately early) day tomorrow... then day off... then another 6 days of long hours and late nights... then 2 weeks visiting dad in Florida.

Tired today too. Got to bed around 2am... woke back up before 6... and couldn't get back to sleep for the life of me.

Just got up and did laundry.

Feeling it now. Be worse tomorrow. Probably spend Saturday sleeping.

of couse, I call in, and have spent almost half the work day so far on the phone with work

Getting real sick of this hot weather. If it is going to be hot I need 5-10 knot winds and no rain so I can go out sailing

yeah. high of 97 here, and humid. 88 currently with 100F heat index :(

Archived