Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going on Vacation, will be spending a week up at Buckhorn State Park. Leaving sunday, be back on sunday. Almost got everything packed. Bringing up some deep cell batteries and an inverter to provide some power to make the camp more homely.

My Girlfriend will be joining me Thursday with much to celebrate. We looked at a house last sunday and she put an offer in that was accepted. Really nice spacious 3 bedroom house with an unfinished basement.

went on race for the cure in scranton right after working 11-7 on 3 hours of sleep...made my girlfriend drop me off at home afterwards, she went off to her parents as i lay passed out for 10 hours. woke up, no light...looked at time...only had 40 minutes until work, no sign of girlfriend or her dog. she must've went to the fair with her parents or she wasnt watching her dog and it ran off with her parents' dog. 5 more hours of work. i'm beat. might be going to d.c. tomorrow!!!

Futzed around all day around the house.

A buddy called and invited me over for a bar-b-que in the evening. Had no excuse not to go, (other than I had JUST finished eating a big meal when he called...) so I did.

It was an OK time. Didn't eat much... or talk much. Just hung out.

We watched "Kick Ass" after dinner. It was OK. More violent and gory than I expected.

Had over $60 in gift certificates to wholesale club. On my way over to his place I stopped and bought a wireless keyboard/ mouse combo with some of it so I can surf the web on my PS3 and HDTV. Whoo-hoo.

Ummm... I don't think THAT'S exactly true... :dozey:

Hung out with a friend. Saw "The Last Exorcism." Meh. Too "Blair Witch"-y... all that faux-documentary-shaky-handheld-camerawork gives me a headache after 3 minutes. It was already old-hat in "Cloverfield"... Wayyyy to much here! Please give it a rest, filmmakers! :mad:

Archived