Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

Yeah, I'd have no problem with someone 7 years *my* senior, because I normally feel like I'm in my mid-30's anyway, but the difference between 20 and 27 is slightly more pronounced...

If we were going to try to make this anything other than... Uh... Casual encounters... :joy: I might be more reluctant.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a confirmed bachelor, too, and, given my condition (I have a mental illness that seems to run in the family), I doubt I'd want a relationship, anyway.

Dude, I'm crazy too, try dating other crazy people like you. It's a perfect storm of crazy: you go out for drinks and by the end of the night a boat's been knocked over and someone's calling themselves the pope and riding on top of you.

Awkward moment last night... Girl invited me to a club, but I got the impression it was a "there's a bunch of us going" thing... Turns out it was a "I want you to come to the club with me" thing.

Found this out after I'd invited a different girl to come to said club with me.

Thought about trying for the three, but I don't know either of them well enough. Thankfully, the lady I'd invited was surprisingly understanding of the situation, and accepted a very apologetic rain check.

We probably coulda said worse things.... but your mom is there.... >.>
Yeah... That's the thing...

There are NO circumstances that my mom and Ray Jones should ever be commenting on the same thing in the same internet thread... EVER!!!!

I thought I had the privacy thing nailed down: I expected that my relationship status could quietly change, without it being broadcast loudly to the rest of the known universe. Only those that came to my page and looked for it would be able to see it.

But apparently Facebook went and changed those privacy settings again, at least once, probably more, since I set them, and my old settings were rendered null and void at some point.

Oh well.

Burnt... but still loving it! :D

HEY! I'm dating a hot mama who can't seem to get enough of me and is enthralled with everything I do. Nothing to be ashamed of there... is there?

So far, I've been able to do no wrong. And I'm not even really trying! I know it won't last... but for now it's the polar opposite of almost EVERY other encounter (potentially romantic or otherwise...) I've ever had with a member of the female of the species I wasn't related to by blood.

Oh, I already know she's crazy.

But right now it's the kinda crazy I like. The kind of crazy that wears thigh-high leather boots and french-maid outfits to bed. :naughty:

:D

I might spend the weekend after Thanksgiving with her and her kids at her mom's place on the Cape.

Archived