Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

you damn post pumper. :p

my first day back at the .edu

nothin more then Calc I and CSC 201 (comp sci fundamentals I)

Wow! That is impressive. It seems that we will have a real game programmer here soon :)

Should be... Though I may not make it there today. The Natural History one is big and intense enough that it may be all I can get through today.

http://spymuseum.org/

Hey, we were at Sackler Gallery on Saturday: http://www.asia.si.edu/exhibitions/past.htm. edlib, I envy you so much, not having a car is kind of disability here :(

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forced myself to wake up this morning so i can go down to the gym. tax return gets deposited today! and i am off wednesday and thursday this week. planning on going bowling with some friends on friday night after work. should be alot of fun!

today im working 9-5. not too bad of a shift.

hopefully i won't feel like throwing up after i work out this morning. that's how i felt yesterday. 20 minutes on the treadmill. yay.

Wow! That is impressive. It seems that we will have a real game programmer here soon :)

Hey, we were at Sackler Gallery on Saturday: http://www.asia.si.edu/exhibitions/past.htm. edlib, I envy you so much, not having a car is kind of disability here :(

I went there on Sunday! Funny that we might have walked right past each other this weekend.

I've been parking everyday and taking in all the sights on foot. A LOT of walking!!!

Last day in DC... So much left to see... Oh well... I'll just have to make another trip.

Had a great weekend. Kathleen came down Saturday, and we spent all afternoon and evening together. Eating shopping drinking, partying, drinking, wacthing movies, and pausing said movie to do some um... exercising.

Sadly my brothers family really doesn't want to spend time with us. His wife kept going on about how my Niece needed to work on her Latin homework. IMHO it seems more like a conviniant excuse to not do things. Talk about living your life through your daughter.

Monday i didn't do much. Which was fine

Spent the morning at the Spy Museum. Very cool.

Afternoon at the National Gallery of Art. Kinda had to rush through that one. :(

It's a shame too... Because I instantly regretted not having more time to spend there. I was really digging it... Even the modern art, which I'm not really much of a fan of.

I'll have to come back and start there next time. I hate to leave.. But I'm also kinda happy to be heading home at the same time. After dinner I have to start packing back up, and planning my route back North.

I think i'm gonna cut across NJ south of Atlantic City, and head up the coast from there.

Oh... It happened... But all photographic evidence was confiscated and destroyed by a joint task force of the NSA, FBI, and Interpol... In the interest of international security.

That much awesome in one place could upset the planetary balance of power, and cause serious unrest.

:joy:

And the iPhone too...

Didn't actually cross my mind. I'm pretty terrible about such things, actually.

(And after all this time hanging around with Japanese women...) :rolleyes:

In North Jersey. Spent an hour in Atlantic City. Pretty skeezy place. Pics on Facebook though...

Should be able to get around NYC tonight before calling it quits for the day.

jersey shore mtv people gonna be filming at colosseum on the 12th of february. im so going to be there. XD

just got back from scranton actually. decided to lone wolf it. had a good time walking around the city. and i got to play around with my camera. it takes excellent daylight photos. very good quality. going to load em up to facebook then porting them to photobucket i guess. dont know where usb cable to my phone is. :p

Did you get any gambling in?

No... Just walked along the boardwalk and looked around,.. But it was FREEZING there... So that didn't last very long.

I'm in a motel room SW of NYC. I didn't make it around the city like I had hoped... But I should still make it home by tomorrow evening... Which is good, because I really don't want to pay for another night of motel rooms.

Archived