Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well so far appears to be a fake. i downloaded yahoo instant messenger and added her onto it. on her myspace she apparently just started that up on the 28th december 2009, and i checked the profile for her yahoo instant messenger and that started up on the same exact day. so i'm 90% certain it's another hoax. oh well. the weird thing though, is she lives in lancaster, around where i used to live.

work was boring today. i got sick. sore throat ftl.

i think something weird is going on with my eyes, i keep getting astigmatism-like symptoms in them. maybe i'm not getting proper hydration. or i've just had too much to drink the past week. (1/2 bottle of soco tuesday and then on thursday all those "Free" drinks) eh, i'll be ok. maybe.

my car didn't want to start today as well, so i had have my dad take me to work. that was fun. i hope my car starts tomorrow, i really want to get to the gym and just sweat the sickness out. i feel like ****.

got a day set up with my friends for bowling, possibly anyway, this friday. it's something to keep me hanging out with my friends, yet away from the clubs/bars.

A bit of drama in my life today... that I really don't feel like talking much about, other than to say that it really kinda took the wind out of my sails on what was otherwise an OK (if not exciting) winter break, and sends me back to work in a pretty crappy mood again.

Super...

Oh... and I watched District 9 on DVD. Good movie.

my car didn't want to start today as well, so i had have my dad take me to work. that was fun. i hope my car starts tomorrow, i really want to get to the gym and just sweat the sickness out. i feel like ****.

could be the battery, ****ty batteries + cold as hell weather = no start

even my newer interstate isnt loving this 0F weather

you can try and start the car and let it idle before you go to bed if you need to go somewhere when you get up, just let it warm up and the battery will get recharged

got a day set up with my friends for bowling, possibly anyway, this friday. it's something to keep me hanging out with my friends, yet away from the clubs/bars.

not a bad idea. I need to cut more gluten and wheat out of my diet, so I need to meet friends are bars less. I can only drink so much water, and I do not like paying 5 bucks a pop for gin and tonics all the time........and i dont drink pop

its shorter than COD6

But yea... so what is so great about the 6th version of a fish from the family Gadidae?

and like I said, activision ****ed up mechwarrior and took too long, they should be earning it back soon though I hope :D

I used to work for the company that created Mechwarrior. Reall fun demoing games when die-hard battletech fans walk up to the table with "I am not amused" expressions on thier faces

i hate this sinus infection/cold....might call off work tomorrow. i don't want to make anyone sick. but i need the money.....so i don't know what i'll do.

still fooling around with that girl through email. this is her myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/515052576

it appears real because her hometown is in ephrata, which is rather close to lancaster. she's not making too much sense on email, so i'm just playing along for now. i got her on yahoo instant messenger, and she added me there, i'll know for sure if she's real after i get in contact with her there.

I am looking to replace my furnace

so fun.

gunna cost me, ALOT I am sure

Just did it a couple of months ago.

I was paying the oil company on a monthly budget plan, but never used as much oil as I paid for each month... so the the unit and install were already paid for. No out of pocket expenses.

It just took 8 years of overpaying a little every month to get to that point.

But the new one is pretty awesome. The heat now comes up RIGHT AWAY... and the hot water is REALLY hot... not just tepid.

No regrets...

Archived