Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

I bowled with the sole purpose of practicing for the first time in months today. I felt I was having issues with my swing tempo, so that was what I was working on. It seemed to be productive, as I had a nice, clean 243 game to finish out the session. Now we'll see if this carries over to league Wednesday night. :D

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my ex and i are trying to be friends again, so we played loud music for most of the afternoon and smoked drugs the rest of the afternoon/evening. found out that will dissolve awkwardness and get her to pull her jeans down while she's on her front porch. fun fun fun

Nothing could possibly go wrong.

my running time today was 2 seconds slower than yesterday. thinking of doing the every other day thing, give my feet and legs some recovery time. -_- it was a nice run this morning though, great view of the stars, seeing the sky light up from the thunderstorms in the distance. :) think on thursday i'll run twice...the 2 miles on the track then in the afternoon run out by the river.

Nothing could possibly go wrong.

our relationship in a nutshell was road head while listening to the isley brothers/death metal and driving her to therapy appointments (in rather busy sections of town) so i'm well aware she is out of her mind, but i feel emotionally stable enough to try and return our relationship to the friendship we had for the 4 or 5 years prior to us becoming romantically involved. i mean, she was and is fun to hang around with platonically, so i might as well give it a shot if she wants to.

good god...

work so far today has been annoying. i remembered why i hate the morning shift, the ****ing zombies and fat broads i have to deal with. -_-

just been in a bad mood all day. hoping the tv is free when i get home from work so i can take my anger out on fallout 3.

And I am back. Phoenix is awesome. 85* just about the whole time. Got up at 8, walked the neighborhood. did nothing most days but sit by the pool. Went to a Mariners spring training game with my son. Just basicly relaxed the whole time. The weather is just incredible. By 9 in the morning it's 70 and there is nothing but blue sky. Now we have had almost nothing but rain and temps in the low 50s. How depressing...

Got some cool stuff for my birthday.. New Star Wars lego. :) A Darth Maul coat that zips up over your head and had Mauls face on it. Like a mask.. Then a hood that goes over the top. Very cool, no idea where I could wear it though...

Ok ,I need a new PC, throw out some parts and #'s I should look at. I like Asus and Intel... I am so far out of the game on mobos and chips... :confused:

And I am back. Phoenix is awesome. 85* just about the whole time. Got up at 8, walked the neighborhood. did nothing most days but sit by the pool. Went to a Mariners spring training game with my son. Just basicly relaxed the whole time. The weather is just incredible. By 9 in the morning it's 70 and there is nothing but blue sky. Now we have had almost nothing but rain and temps in the low 50s. How depressing...

Got some cool stuff for my birthday.. New Star Wars lego. :) A Darth Maul coat that zips up over your head and had Mauls face on it. Like a mask.. Then a hood that goes over the top. Very cool, no idea where I could wear it though...

Ok ,I need a new PC, throw out some parts and #'s I should look at. I like Asus and Intel... I am so far out of the game on mobos and chips... :confused:

skip ASUS

they make elentybillion mobo models now and are too hard to track

DFI Lanparty is the shiz. Gigabyte and MSI make great boards now too, and dont make 38 submodels so its easy to find one [h]ardforum, silentpcreview, toms, or AT has actually reviewed.

core i5 750 I think is the way to go, the i7 stuff still costs waaaaaaaaaay too much

*crosses arms*

I can run crysis at full res, full AA and the 'what-not'

I am just not interested until Steam fixes the mod support.

it's all about Mechwarrior. :carms:

[edit](meny hours later)

I enjoy having fun with people who work during the late night shifts

at least during my 'late late late "OMG WHY ARE YOU UP STILL" late'

XD

I called up one of my banks which I had a question about my account and what not, considering that I apparently needed to make a payment when I shouldn't need to, that was revoked. :3

but mainly considering that it's about 4am (EST) now. (yes, I'm breaking my promise not to post after 1am and especally after drinking (but the phone call made it even more fun (those 'gals' need more fun so late at night)))

XD

at anyrate, I made such phoney call to make sure I was OK with what ever endeavor I will be making later today (about 11hrs from now with Cracken), which everything is OK. so no problems on that part. I'm quite excited really!!!!

if I get what I want or what I want picks me,...

I'll post it asap when I get home :D

Uhhhhhh...

Huh?

Walked a little after work yesterday... And that's about it. Otherwise: I got home, ate, and fell asleep.

This is my life these days. Exciting. :rolleyes:

Meeting at work this morning. Working late tonight. Awesome.

I heard that the dual cores were plenty fast and maybe even better then the quad cores... forgot where I read that... Maybe Anandtech..

So the i5 and dual core looks like it might work ok..

Son had a baseball game last night. His team is 5-0 and the other team was 5-0... The only 2 unbeaten teams. It was a great game but we came out on top. 6-2 And are now 6-0... :thmbup1:

It all depends on whether or not you need the latest and greatest to play all the hottest new games totally maxxed out.

I don't plan to... replaying a couple of my older PC games and the usual office/ entertainment functions is probably all I'll do. So I'm gonna try to save some dough and go for a decent mid-grade comp.

thou shall not stay up til 5am drinking... :dozey:

thou shall kick dog for houling at 1030am

prolly really really really really needed to take a dump :dozey:

so anyway, yeah. Me + Cracken + going to used guitar store =(possibly) guitar for me. :joy:

Ed, I just started playing Half-Life 2 again on Sunday if that tells you anything about my gaming preference...:) I did load UT3 a while ago but it wont run the single player mode. It will hang durring the beginning cut scene.

I can play the CTF,assualt mode and others but just not the game mode..

that made me think my video card was holding me back. I by no means need a top notch rig but would like to move into the PCI express video card era. ;)

Archived