Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
please dont buy from tiger direct

FOR THE LOVE OF YODA PLEASE DONT!!

I didn't :) After weeks of deciding I went for HP Pavilion DV6-2190US 15.6-Inch Laptop. It was listed for $899.99 at Amazon, as opposed to Toshiba Satellite A505-S6030 TruBrite 16.0-Inch Laptop for $919.54 (thanks again for the lead, Zargon). HP one was selling for $1,019 from some other seller. Toshiba was my absolute favourite, so I spend days deciding on it, even wrote down pros:

Toshiba: 16'' screen (vs 15,6''), harman/kardon speakers, $100 cheaper

HP: Bluetooth (vs N/A), 6.34 lbs (vs 6.48), NVIDIA GT230M (vs GT310M as a mainstream card)

Once I saw HP for less, I went for it. Hope I won't be disappointed ;)

I saw the "In A Relationship" status come up on Facebook this morning. Softened the blow.
Maybe she assumed that she is "in a relationship" with you?

Maybe she assumed that she is "in a relationship" with you?
Heh heh heh... not a chance, no.

I have barely spoken with her for several weeks... and her FB status update says something about a guy who can cook is hot. Which I can't... and I certainly never did for her.

I could tell something was up the last times I saw or spoke with her as well. Didn't know exactly what it was... but I had a strong feeling, which the recent events have confirmed.

No... She's found herself someone that certainly isn't me. And I probably never really stood a chance, no matter what I did or said.

Time to count my losses and slink back to my estate in Loserville, and say goodbye to the glimpse into another world that appeared so interesting.

And this shall be my last word on the subject ever here. The topic is now closed forever as far as I'm concerned.

Feel free to talk amongst yourselves... but I'm done.

my muscles still hurt from yesterday....which i didnt mention why they hurt...

i did the morning pt that my company at basic did every day...heh i pulled or worked 4 muscles and they all still hurt. my quads and groin. good times. forward/rear lunges and squats. definitely gotta do more of those!!!

work is boring today as usual. it's only 50 degrees out i guess that's normal for this month.

Yesturday I woke up to snow. Today I had to scrape the frost off my window. When I got done with work it was a bright clear sunny day with a slight breeze and temps in the 60s.

Too bad I am too tired to enjoy it.

And warning all. I think I might be getting out of the first stage of love with my Lady. I mean the sex is great. But things are starting to pop up that I am not too happy about. 1. She is being too picky with finding a house and for what she wants she cannot find in her current price range. 2. She is a social smoker. Just found out last night when she goes out to bars she does smoke. *puke* But they are Menthols! *puke*. 3. Next saturday we are spending a romantic day/evening at wisconsin dells and I was suppose to get Chocolate Vodka. I decided to infuse the VOdka myself and found a recipie. It takes at least 2 weeks for it to fully infuse, and I am about halfway through. She left a voicemail saying she bought some at a store and i don't need to bring it anymore.

Yea... we need to talk this over. I hope that If things go well our relationship will be stronger afterwards

I took a long drive today. Would have walked... but the rain was heavy enough to discourage that. Helped me think about some stuff though...

I also managed to get my car into a 4-wheel drift today! (Though it wasn't exactly intentional, and it was on a public road, in traffic, and the other drivers around me didn't seem all that amused by it, however... Still, it was the most alive I've felt in a long while. Certainly woke me up!)

Take some time to rethink my situation and strategize... or just go nuts and throw myself at anything in desperation... or just give up on all hope forever.

Don't give up or throw yourself at anything in desperation. You just need a better plan for next time you find someone you like. That plan being...just ask her out on a date. Don't "work on her", don't approach the subject delicately, just ask her out and make absolutely clear it is a date. Don't let yourself get caught in the friend zone or let anyone waste your time. Women want men who display strength and certainty of what they want, so this will actually help matters in addition to avoiding wasting your time.

ran the mountain, didnt go as far as i would have if i had gotten there an hour or two earlier, i must say it was about a 3 mile run, 1.5 miles to the 2nd bridge and back, approximately. opening tomorrow...probably have to cut 5x7s for some professional photographers with our busted-up photo trimmer. (the guide busted) that should be fun.

Yesterday:

"It was the best of times. It was the worst of times."

:dozey:

Hung around Newburyport with my friend last night. It was a pretty good time.

Laundry today... and if the weather turns OK in the afternoon I'll try to get some kind of a walk in.

work is going fast today...probably cause i kept myself busy setting all the cameras up to how i want them..i want to see how bad my manager will flip out tomorrow, i got them all in order the canons all in one section from lowest price to highest price, the samsungs in another spot, the sonys in another, nikons in another, sanyos, and kodaks in their spots. though i think she'll be pissed cause it's not according to a stupid paper. it's going to be easier for the customer now. lol i even organized the cameras that aren't the displays (the ones in the box that i sell). that i dont think she'll mind me doing but the other thing the changing the locations of the displayed ones, i just wanna see what she's gonna do about it. :)

work is over at 6pm....i'm resting my feet though so i might just do some pushups/situps when i get home.

God a couple loads of laundry done. Did a couple hour walk. Watched some old episodes of "Top Gear"...

Wow.

you see ed, look how bad ass you are, you got GOD to do your laundry for ya while you watched old TV shows.

dont forget it :p

just ran my 2 miles. cut 18 seconds off my last time, down to 17:38. only about a minute to shave off til i'm where i need to be, that's about 10 seconds a lap. shouldnt take longer than 2 weeks. little frost on my lungs after the 4th lap, however I did manage to push through the last 4 laps.

went to the gym today just bull****ted, basically did alot of pushups and some pullups. chilled with my friend. it was funny though when we left...we walked pass my ex. i didnt recognize her because she must have gained around 150 pounds....(FAT GUT AND ASS WTF LOL) but i recognized her facial features and her car was there in the parking lot. me and my friend were laughing about it, me especially cause my friend didn't recognize her at all. it was hilarious. I would definitely not go back to THAT hahahaha!!!!!

afterwards made breakfast and went running at the mountain. 15:06 from point a to point b, then the same time from point b to point a...so peaceful up there. :)

Archived