Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So yea...

Getting ready for a romantic Rendezvous with my girl this weekend.

Hotel room with King size bed, Jacuzzi, and view of the Dam at wisconsin dells

Check

Stuff to make Chocolate Martini's

Check

Chocolate syrup, whip cream and cherries for a "special" sundae

Check

Flowers

Check

Reservations at a nice restaurant with a private room

Check

Swimsuit (for jacuzzi)

not checked :)

So yea...

Getting ready for a romantic Rendezvous with my girl this weekend.

Hotel room with King size bed, Jacuzzi, and view of the Dam at wisconsin dells

Check

Stuff to make Chocolate Martini's

Check

Chocolate syrup, whip cream and cherries for a "special" sundae

Check

Flowers

Check

Reservations at a nice restaurant with a private room

Check

Swimsuit (for jacuzzi)

not checked :)

sounds like a promising weekend.

I'll be putting up a fence for my puppy

damn...2 games i really want but they're $60 each.....Bad Company 2 and Splinter Cell Conviction..

I'll pick up BC2 if i get the 100' Ethernet cable from my one friend...but probably going to wait for the price to come down some, at least get them used for $40 each, and save myself $40.

not sure to get any more video games though at least until i have live hooked up. I traded my original copy of Fable 1 to a friend at work for Dead Space today, that game seems pretty cool so far. I'm playing it on Medium difficulty. I've also got Fallout 3 to keep me busy, and I love that game...the battles are very very fun.

What i really need is something to help me pick up my speed when i'm running. Do any of you have experience with weighted vests? I'm seriously considering purchasing one, and I'm willing to spend up to $60. I saw this one at walmart for $50 (a gold's gym one), it's only 20 pounds though, but I'm sure there are better deals out there, or is that a good deal? or should i go up to a 40 pound? or should i just forget it since I'm still getting minor shin splints and having trouble with my Achilles tendons in the morning/night..

I need to start getting stuff for my trip to OCMD...I really need to get a few pairs of shorts, 2 for running and 2 for chilling out, I also need a pair of sandals...last time I was at ocean city, I wore flip flops and though they were the right size, they really hurt my feet.

Sarah Palin held a "Tea Party" rally in Boston today.

Didn't affect my commute adversely, however... and that's the extent of my actually caring about it.

she was just a paid guest speaker actually

but yeah, they are getting desparate I guess

I stand by my comment about Sarah Palin. The only difference between her mouth and her vagina is that only occasionally does something retarded come out of her vagina. And the whole teabagger movement is a RNC funded cesspool of idiots who don't really know what the Boston Tea party was about and how that applies to today when Obama, with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, cut taxes for 98.6% of American households

I stand by my comment about Sarah Palin. The only difference between her mouth and her vagina is that only occasionally does something retarded come out of her vagina. And the whole teabagger movement is a RNC funded cesspool of idiots who don't really know what the Boston Tea party was about and how that applies to today when Obama, with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, cut taxes for 98.6% of American households

What? Not even close to that number of American households even pay federal income taxes.

well i bought it for my 360. it's awesome. think i am halfway through the campaign, playing it on the hardest difficulty. tomorrow im getting a 100' ethernet cable from my friend so i can hook Live up and have some fun on that.

decided not to get the weight vest. I picked up 2 pairs of shorts for running and spandex underwear. that stuff is the best, no more loin chaffing!!! (hopefully)

What? Not even close to that number of American households even pay federal income taxes.

Just because they don't pay doesn't mean they would pay less taxes if they did. Kinda hypocritical to be upset about not paying taxes yet still use things like roads that taxes pay for

Just because they don't pay doesn't mean they would pay less taxes if they did. Kinda hypocritical to be upset about not paying taxes yet still use things like roads that taxes pay for

thats retarded dude

something like 40-50% of americans pay taxes period.

you cant lower their taxes, or say if they did pay they would be lower, thats just stupid

also, you are an talking like an idiot.

the TEA Party has nothing to do with the boston tea party. It stands for Taxed Enough Already. which is why its made up of mostly middle classers, because we are the only ones who pay any damn taxes.

also, it didnt used to be a RNC ANYTHING.

it was founded libertarian, but the GOP and Dems saw it as a threat to their voter base and went ahead and destroyed it

back in the good ol days 1-3 years ago, I did some tea party stuff, now its just stupid.

but foxnews and cnn attack it because they want to alienate people from them and not lose core gop dem votes

Atleast know SOMETHING about the group before you attack what it means and are completely wrong ;)

as for the stupid stimulus plan, you are a sucker if you beleive in it.

creating jobs my ass, creating temporary construction jobs that will dry up as soon as the $$ dries up and they back out of work.

they are also underreporting jobs numbers, again, saying people who sack up and work part time while looking for a real job 'got a job thanks to R&R act', puhlease.

Been trying to get my walking in before work this week. At least an hour's worth... more if there's time.

I don't really like exercising in the morning... especially if I then go right to work afterward (standing around the rest of the day with sore feet in clothes you probably sweated in isn't the best feeling in the world)... but this week the weather is so nice I felt I had to take advantage of it, and the timing wasn't an option. If I want to get any exercise at all, it's mornings or nothing. :rolleyes:

My mood has improved a bit. Sunshine... Endorphins... and all that...

Work, despite being long days, has gone shockingly smoothly. That's helped too. Had it been a rough professional week on top of everything else, I might have done or said something... rash...

A couple of other things may actually be improving in my personal life as well... but I'm not ready to discuss those yet.

Archived