Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a ****ty, frustrating day. I'll attribute it to the heat making everybody (incl. myself...) grumpy. But if I were more superstitious, I think I'd really believe the stars were aligned against me.

Everybody seemed as determined as that schmuck on the subway yesterday to pick an argument.

And even technology seemed determined to betray me today.

Think I'll just go to bed early (if my room isn't like a sauna...) and hope tomorrow goes better...

Yes... technology has truly betrayed me today...

Just went up to my room to try to sleep. The A/C unit was off. The breaker tripped. I don't know when... but it is currently over 90 degrees F. in my bedroom.

Good thing I have a meeting in the morning. :rolleyes:

Dangit, got in a car accident on the way to work this morning :mad: I was at a yield sign and the person behind me didn't feel like yielding :rolleyes:

Oh well. At least the other driver's insurance company seems to consider it a pretty open and shut case, so I won't have too many problems with them.

lets hope so, wrecks can be a huge PITA

worked in ct taking down a wall and hauling the remains away. through a heat advisory and an air advisory. we were basically hallucinating and cracking up by 4. ugh.

uh, from your previous posts I had gathered that spent you lots of time doing things intentionally to hallucinate and crack up...? :D

so why the ugh :D

lets hope so, wrecks can be a huge PITA

uh, from your previous posts I had gathered that spent you lots of time doing things intentionally to hallucinate and crack up...? :D

so why the ugh :D

it's not as fun when you have potentially dangerous **** to do. and i don't get high at work! speaking of which, my legs have chemical burns from the knees down that made my skin start coming off now that i didn't have before i started this morning :raise:

yikes that sounds bad!

I got hit with a firework on 4th of july

i kept telling my buddies not to stick the rockets in teh ground and use the bottle, but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i had to lose leg hair for them to comply

@those whom know of it. I think I've pressured myself to create a full complete version of "The Forgotten Angels"

r15 i think you recall this :3

i've re-written the opening a few times in different ways. hell, let's attempt for some gold here :3

less gameage moar forgotten angels.

i got til the end of aug from now to restart and finish my first complete book/novel.

it shall be epic.

That's brutal. :(

I am currently drenched to my undies. Sitting in my office with squishy shoes.

We go a month without rain here... then we have a hurricane. :rolleyes:

All the rain we were missing comes down all at once. Flash floods and the works.

Archived