Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

Happy new year mates !...or should I say.. Stallions ! ;)

It's nice to see all of you still e-hanging around :thmbup1:

Ike, Gunner, Keyan, edlib, Kinnison, Zargon, Cracken... the memories !

Where is niner , does he still drop by ?

What are you up to mates ?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know you're in for some bad times when you wake up at 6AM just to take 3 ibuprofen, then immediatly go back to sleep.

No lie, I woke up, grabbed a Mt. Dew, cracked it, walked OVER TO MY DESK, opened the stupid child saftey lid, popped 3 of these guys and went back to sleep.

It was this wierd dream state instinctual need **** that was realy goddamned wierd.

Anyway, wish I had health insurance.

Happy new year mates !...or should I say.. Stallions ! ;)

It's nice to see all of you still e-hanging around :thmbup1:

Ike, Gunner, Keyan, edlib, Kinnison, Zargon, Cracken... the memories !

Where is niner , does he still drop by ?

What are you up to mates ?

quick someone give this guy a 10yr veteran badge before he disappears!

not a lot. got married last year, bought a house this fall. pretty much ended my life as I know it :eek:

things have certainly changed thats for sure!!

Oh, come on! There must be a positive side of it ;)

You know you're in for some bad times when you wake up at 6AM just to take 3 ibuprofen, then immediatly go back to sleep.

No lie, I woke up, grabbed a Mt. Dew, cracked it, walked OVER TO MY DESK, opened the stupid child saftey lid, popped 3 of these guys and went back to sleep.

It was this wierd dream state instinctual need **** that was realy goddamned wierd.

Anyway, wish I had health insurance.

That was the case with me just a day, even a night before we had a planned trip to NY city. I was sweating and coughing all the way. One moment my wife even asked if we need to call emergency. Next morning with every possible clothes on me I got to the bus, but thanks... I was almost alright once in NY :)

LukA is almost there, too...

just about
Hey! Thanks, guys! But actually I am there already - as some 10 year veterans probably remember my profile was deleted once :D so the current one does not reflect my whole story at Aresen.

By the way, exam is tomorrow. Please wish me good luck :D

Meh, I wish I could go back to ten years ago. But don't we all...

Well, not really. College sucked. Maybe like...seven years ago. But I've done pretty well since then. Except for not doing anything of significance. Eh, screw it.

No, wait, I want to go back to twenty years ago. Yes. That.

I would say yes lets go back 10, but I would probably still F up my first shot at college.

If I could retain knowledge from now that I have learned via trial and error, I would like to go back 15 to before HS and try it all again. See how I stack up knowing how stupid alot of crap I cared about was

Archived