Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

3 Days. :D:thmbup1:

Also: if you absolutly have to visit ed in boston, for the love of god DO NOT DRIVE. Park and ride into the city because those people are bat **** insane.

oh snap that was epic T_T

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got back from my friend's baby shower. Now, traditionally these things are just for women, because they consist of all the boring crap that only women care about. My friend assured me this would not be the case. My friend is a liar.

I can only see one reason to go to a baby shower. To look for hot single babes. But even that is not a good reason if you have to sit through everything else associated with a baby shower. Sorry you had to find out the hard way.

At work today.... So far so good....

I have been to my fair share of weddings and I think the movie "The wedding crashers" makes it look like there is no less then 2-3 dozen smokin hot babes with rock hard bodies willing to get nekkid at every wedding...

That would be a lie as well. :)

atleast the good ones(receptions) have free booze :thmbup1:
I don't drink... and I can't really dance.

So... if there aren't crowds of wild, lonely, horny women there (and I have yet to see any...) then I usually have a lousy time.

I typically hope the food is good, and bail out as soon as the line dancing begins.

Archived