Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

service engine soon light disappeared on the way home from work last night. :)

going to gym for 3rd day in a row. cardio ftw i guess. it's kind of annoying having to go so early because all the 'omfg new years resolution' people hogging the place after 830am. :rolleyes: i got that trial of that paraslim force drug, guess i'll try it and see if it does what the ads claim.

service engine soon light disappeared on the way home from work last night. :)

It probably just turned off because it is now beyond hope. Or maybe the light ITSELF is now broken. There really should be a light that tells you when that light is broken. But what if that light broke? You'd need an infinite chain of lights to be sure. Think about that. That's deep.

It probably just turned off because it is now beyond hope. Or maybe the light ITSELF is now broken. There really should be a light that tells you when that light is broken. But what if that light broke? You'd need an infinite chain of lights to be sure. Think about that. That's deep.

:eek:

I woke up later than usual, and managed to fight procrastination and went to the gym this morning. 4th day in a row! I've burning between 600 and 650 calories each time. i'm wondering if that's enough to burn any fat. I haven't been doing any weight training, just biking and running on the treadmill. usually 20-30 minutes on each. I've been trying harder to cut back on how much i eat as well as what I eat. it's hard to find GOOD lunch food that fills me up and doesn't cost more than $5.

Gah, girl scout thin mints? :hor: I have gained a distinct dislike for mint flavor. only time i like mint now is when it includes alcohol. Now the carmel Delights are something I can eat in one sitting. :thmbup1:

But I have made a vow (which I wish more people would do) to only buy Girl scout cookies if the scout herself asks me. None of this "parents plops down the order form at thier jobs break room" crap. So far in the last 2 years I haven't bought any.

This sunday I am going to see Avatar at the IMAX with my dad. Tommorrow I am going to start working on my taxes, and get a storage shed.

Next weekend My brothers family is coming down to visit as well as my Lady. Going to be a busy nexy couple of weeks

im not so concerned with building muscle since that weighs more than fat, i weigh 200 pounds, i should be between 150 and 180. i'm 5'9" losing weight will help improve my 2 mile time.

dude. Its not about how much you weigh, its about what your weight is comprised of

there is NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING wrong with some good muscle mass. ESPECIALLY if you are going into the army, strenght is strenght. It will also strengthen your joints ligaments and tendons which will help you alot more than just losing some fat. It will also make you faster when to strengthen your quads, hammies, calves ETC as all are used for running

I suggest doing some serious reading on athletic fitness and conditioning since you seem to not have of knowledge in those areas. I will keep an eye out for some reading that might help you out.

Archived