Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well done.

:p

yeah i didnt drink as much as i expected i would...had 2 glasses of tropical mojito in the morning then went to breakfast at girlfriend's parents', picked up a four loco lemonade and drank it after 11pm. it didnt sit too well.

turned down some overtime tonight. i do not feel like getting burnt out at this place. it's already gotten boring as hell. not challenging at all. i could do this job in my sleep.

my observations of the internet in (and around) the past year:

- Everyone plays Halo 3

- Everyone plays Modern Warfare 2

- Everyone plays Halo ODST, but not very long

- Everyone plays Modern Warfare 2

- Everyone is beginning to play Halo Reach

(for each circumstance: "...but not me." :p)

star wars galaxies...how much i've missed thee. :) bounty hunter got a much needed upgrade..

had a long long day yesterday...my girlfriend keeps me busy...always running around, i've been running on less than 5 hours of sleep at work the last few days. endorush is keeping me awake tonight. :joy:

tomorrow...1/2 way to st patrick's day!!! don't think i'll be drinking...not after throwing up the other night. four lokos are dangerous.

i've lost 20 pounds since i've stopped going out every week and haven't really been eating at work.

going over to the college to get the financial aid thing started so i can get school started up in the spring. :)

I just got it today too. Those times sound fine for me.

OK. I'll PM you with times and such.

Zarg?

Played it for a bit to get re-acquainted with the controls, and see what was different about this one. Didn't make it very far. FPS rusty.

Too many hours doing driving games lately, I guess.

Long meeting at work today. Early one too. Sucked all the wind from my sails, and got little done after that. Especially after working a long shift and a late night yesterday.

Saw a cute friend I haven't seen in a while on the subway. We caught up a bit. That brightened my day... at least temporarily.

Another early morning and long shift tomorrow. Same on Sunday... though that won't run too late into the evening.

Gonna take Monday and Tuesday off if I can.

Archived