Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh. Don't remind me.

We haven't fought a skirmish here yet... but the front lines will pass this way soon enough.

Yesterday was day 3 of ginormous production concert rehearsals. My hearing is cloudy. I have a sound pressure hangover. Just gotta get through tonight.

Day off tomorrow. I'll probably spend it with the lady if she's feeling OK... she's dealing with a lot of ex-drama right now, and hasn't been sleeping. :(

WC in russia and qatar

what a bunch of crap

AGREED. Who wants to play Soccar when it is 130 degree's out.. or for that matter sub-zero in russia

Qatar was the only country allowed to give a presentation to the african futbol association, and that was even after Nigeria and Turkery were banned from voting for being caught on tape trying to sell their votes

FISA is completely corrupt

speaking of corruption ....

The Secretary of State Argiculture paid my workplace a visit this afternoon. At first he was suppose to be giving a speach with the media taking video, and it later turned into just a walkthrough. Seems my workplace applied for some federal grant/tax break and was accepted, and since we were a newer business, near madison it was going to be a good photo op.

Things were so stressed out that when I was picking an order, my 2 supervisors, manager and 5 co-workers gatehred nearby to fishbowl the "Speaking area". When I came to them and asked them why I am the only one working and the rest get to stand around my Manager blew his top and started personally attacking me while sticking his finger in my face. When I didn't rise to his bait he realized he was out of line and walked off. Funny thing is there is a security camera that took in the whole thing. Going to complain about the harassment tomorrow when I go to work

Too few to reach a level of epic awesomeness... and too many for anyone sitting down to actually read all this drivel from beginning to end. :dozey:

Survived the concert. It went surprisingly flawlessly all around... though I'm very glad it's over. The GF came and watched. Saw what I've been out every night this week until almost 1am doing. Hopefully now she'll understand why there's just some nights I can't call her before bed.

That sounds surprisingly doable.

Had the GF over for a bit today. It was nice. Chill. We are both really tired... me from work, and her from losing sleep over the ex being a creep. Plus my mom is here... so nothing frisky could have happened even if we weren't both dragging ass.

Been playing more XBox than ever since I got it back. Tacking the rally stages in Dirt 2.

Also doing GT5 a bit every day. I'm trying to pace that out though. Don't want to get burnt on it.

I feel rather shameful eating .3 oz of a cheese that costs $30 a pound. BUT IT IS SO DAMN GOOD. Wisconsin is cheese heaven. in the last month I have bought and had 4 different cheeses all that have gotten blue ribbons at world or national competitions.

Then I realize you plebs don't even know what good cheese is ;) Maybe Zargon does, but he will never admit it :p

Oh great... first I had to deal with the wine snobs... then the coffee snobs... and the bottled water snobs... then the beer snobs... So, now we are onto the CHEESE snobs?!?? Oy vey!

;P

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Archived