Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stressed. Very stressed.

And tired. Oh, so very tired.

I need to survive the next couple of days at work... and at home... and in my relationship... then I might be able to sit down and just think again for a change. Seems like it's been a long time since I've had a chance to do that...

Ugh.

That reminds me. A co-work who is in his late 50s was complaining how sore he was. He was bragging he had some wild sex the night before. I joked he should take it easy at his age.

He said "At my age after having sex you get all stiff afterwards"

I couldn't stop laughing when I replied "I thought you were suppose to get all stiff BEFORE sex?"

My team won out game last night of curling. the opposing team conceeded after 6 ends

US__ 0 2 0 0 2 3

THEM 0 0 2 1 0 0

For the first 3 ends I was doing nothing but peeling opposing guards off. DId a double take out in the first end to clean things up. After that the opposing team started helping us by pushing our rocks in and theirs out.

I can't wait to see Tron.

Gotta get the GF over to watch the first one so that the sequel will make sense to her.

Office XMas party at work today. Kinda weird... but OK time I guess. I ended up with candles from the Yankee Swap.

I ALWAYS end up with candles from the Yankee Swap. :rolleyes:

But this time maybe I can figure out how to put them to good use during a romantic interlude some time... :naughty:

Zargon: Yeah, I suggested it and she said yes. Whether or not she's truely intrigued is yet to be determined. I caught several comments proving that she does think I'm attractive.

And she's into British Humour. Though I have no idea what the hell Red Dwarf is. She hasn't read the Hitchhikers Guide though...... >.>

Ed: Now you have a use for those candles. ^.^

15: MTFBWY

I caved in a purchased Minecraft last night. May God help me.

One of us!

going beta in a few days. one of the best loopholes is that if you buy it in Alpha all future updates are included with purchase.

I am currently working on a 100 block diameter glass hemisphere. about 2/3s of the way done, and i am making it more difficult by mining the resources to make it (1 coal per 8 sand = 8 glass)

dome.jpg

Archived