Home

Interpreting The Trailer and the storyline

RebornWookiee

It could well be irrelevant, and was just made to showcase how it will be bigger and better than the last game, Starkiller not Dead, 2 lightsabers, Rancor as Prey. I still stick by my idea that he is far outside the jurisdiction of the Empire, and Slavers/Scoundrels bought him there after finding his damaged body, and he his paying them back by being the attraction at some underhanded Freak show.

It could well be irrelevant, and was just made to showcase how it will be bigger and better than the last game, Starkiller not Dead, 2 lightsabers, Rancor as Prey. I still stick by my idea that he is far outside the jurisdiction of the Empire, and Slavers/Scoundrels bought him there after finding his damaged body, and he his paying them back by being the attraction at some underhanded Freak show.

Yeah i agree. I like your idea though on the scoundrel part where they buy him and stuff. Im defintely excited for a new force unleashed im just so puzzled at how they're going to do it since he died, but at the same time im not. Cuz i know FU2 will probably start off with where you ended on the first game and somehow he miraculously survives but thats cool though cuz it works; they can make it work somehow.

Ok, I'm completely lost. If they make a FU2, they should make it based on Juno Eclipse's force sensitive bro or something! I duno!

Haha i think everybody is lost man lol i am 2. Starkiller died so its like wth?? But idk about the brother thing, im glad they're using starkiller again it just wouldn't be the same without him. But i know they'll make it work somehow seeing as he died and all.

What people should wonder is how Yoda could play a role in this game. I have a hard time believing that his voice was thrown in there for spite, so I think there is a reason, especially if you listen to the words Yoda uses.

Could it be possible that Starkiller goes to Dagobah to meet Yoda? If so, what happens? Could Yoda tell Starkiller that it was the right thing not to kill the Emperor as it would have been in anger and his power and anger would have been bad for the galaxy. Maybe Yoda tells Starkiller that he needs to let go of his anger before ever confronting the Sith again or he'll become an agent of evil again. Could that be a reason why Starkiller doesn't play a role in the original trilogy?

Then what types of missions will Starkiller do? Where does he visit? If Dagobah is one of the places he visits, is one of the levels he does a test Yoda puts him through. Will he have a lightsaber duel with a vision like Luke did? Does he avoid Juno or try to find her? What about Kota? Does he try to find him or avoid him as well? Will we see Vader or Sidious in this game? What will Starkiller's fate be?

I have yet to really see that type of talk from anybody. It's mostly been how Starkiller is still alive and is he now a clone or not. I understand that is a big thing in our minds, but there are other factors here too and they're hinted in the trailer.

What people should wonder is how Yoda could play a role in this game. I have a hard time believing that his voice was thrown in there for spite, so I think there is a reason, especially if you listen to the words Yoda uses.

Could it be possible that Starkiller goes to Dagobah to meet Yoda? If so, what happens? Could Yoda tell Starkiller that it was the right thing not to kill the Emperor as it would have been in anger and his power and anger would have been bad for the galaxy. Maybe Yoda tells Starkiller that he needs to let go of his anger before ever confronting the Sith again or he'll become an agent of evil again. Could that be a reason why Starkiller doesn't play a role in the original trilogy?

Then what types of missions will Starkiller do? Where does he visit? If Dagobah is one of the places he visits, is one of the levels he does a test Yoda puts him through. Will he have a lightsaber duel with a vision like Luke did? Does he avoid Juno or try to find her? What about Kota? Does he try to find him or avoid him as well? Will we see Vader or Sidious in this game? What will Starkiller's fate be?

I have yet to really see that type of talk from anybody. It's mostly been how Starkiller is still alive and is he now a clone or not. I understand that is a big thing in our minds, but there are other factors here too and they're hinted in the trailer.

O heck yeah bro i totally agree with you on that. Yoda should definitely have a role in the game fersure. I have been watching the trailer over and over again to try to interpret what yoda and vader are saying and how yoda will be in the game. Dude start a new forum about your stuff you definitely know what your talking about and i completely agree with you.

I hope that you start the game at about how powerful you are in the Tatooine and Hoth levels of TFU 1 at the beginning of TFU 2, then you progress more and more...And more...
And then possibly learn new powers and/or expand on the power of the Force powers you already have?

What we do know is that during this time Yoda can communicate with Qui Gon's Force ghost. Yoda can also feel events through the Force seen in Revenge of the Sith.

With Starkiller we do know he is very strong in the Force naturally..so lets say he has a hard time letting go of love ones like Juno and his life he could try to reconnect with his body even though he is dead.

This would mean we see the after life realm and he would come out of a grave which would be placed in a hidden world.

This would be a rebirth of Starkiller. As Darth Vader was once his master and mentor I believe Yoda might end up fitting this role. We can see how Starkiller deals with Yoda's teachings.

I do believe that his love for Juno will bring him back to the world of the living but I think she will end up dieing before they meet. This would cause issues with Starkiller's emotions.

They will also need to introduce another threat. It can't be the same Vader and Emperor since it will feel like a repeat.

I'm sure the Rebellion will be included in the story.

Like many here the setting might be set at the edges of the Galaxy and into worlds that are not ruled by the Empire.

It will be interesting to see what they will do.....

Logan

QFT I think that Yoda is going to be a key character...

Here are the quotes from Yoda (in order):

"Death is a natural part of life."

"Let go of everything you fear to loose, you must."

"Uncertain and fearful, you are."

"Confused, you have become."

"Hide not, from yourself."

"Confront your fear."

To me, this sounds a bit like jedi training/instruction. Then if you look at Darth Vader's quotes (didn't supply them sorry) it seems like he will go through some sort of inner-conflict (tug of war between light and dark side; notice his swaying back and forth between each quote).

Then what types of missions will Starkiller do? Where does he visit? If Dagobah is one of the places he visits, is one of the levels he does a test Yoda puts him through. (1) Will he have a lightsaber duel with a vision like Luke did? Does he avoid Juno or try to find her? What about Kota? Does he try to find him or avoid him as well? (2) Will we see Vader or Sidious in this game? What will Starkiller's fate be?

(1) I am seeing a battle like in Betrayal

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
The force phantoms created by Lumiya; maybe they would be made by Yoda. I really have no idea, they could be visions or phantoms.

But he has had vision battles before so it is up in the air (I have been having crazy scenario dreams about what might happen in the game).

(2)I think Vader will almost definitely be in the game, considering the quotes. Sidious? eh maybe, maybe not (still up in the air)...

On another note, Juno seems to be the calming voice in his mind. I think he tries to find her, but he "knows" that he must let her go (as Yoda says). Starkiller may almost find her but something happens that makes him think that he needs to let her go (for the time being, idk a possibility).

Additionally, I think that the trailer may not be at the beginning but maybe at the end of TFU II, which could be why he is not in the OT. He might go into some sort of self-exile that sends him to the unknown regions of space.

QFT I think that Yoda is going to be a key character...

Here are the quotes from Yoda (in order):

"Death is a natural part of life."

"Let go of everything you fear to loose, you must."

"Uncertain and fearful, you are."

"Confused, you have become."

"Hide not, from yourself."

"Confront your fear."

To me, this sounds a bit like jedi training/instruction. Then if you look at Darth Vader's quotes (didn't supply them sorry) it seems like he will go through some sort of inner-conflict (tug of war between light and dark side; notice his swaying back and forth between each quote).

(1) I am seeing a battle like in Betrayal

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
The force phantoms created by Lumiya; maybe they would be made by Yoda. I really have no idea, they could be visions or phantoms.

But he has had vision battles before so it is up in the air (I have been having crazy scenario dreams about what might happen in the game).

(2)I think Vader will almost definitely be in the game, considering the quotes. Sidious? eh maybe, maybe not (still up in the air)...

On another note, Juno seems to be the calming voice in his mind. I think he tries to find her, but he "knows" that he must let her go (as Yoda says). Starkiller may almost find her but something happens that makes him think that he needs to let her go (for the time being, idk a possibility).

Additionally, I think that the trailer may not be at the beginning but maybe at the end of TFU II, which could be why he is not in the OT. He might go into some sort of self-exile that sends him to the unknown regions of space.

Yeah i agree i think yoda will play a huge role in the game. Its pretty cool. And yeah i think he will go through inner conflict and definitely hell see juno again. But yoda being in the game...........Dude thats so awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

.............. :dozey:

I don't know why you came up with that. Okay, the Amnesia thing is fine, but relating Galen Marek to Darth Revan? Hell no! Galen and Revan are two entirely different people. I don't know how you came up with that. I know you like Revan Charlton, but not everything has to have some reference to Kotor Characters

Archived