Home

Interpreting The Trailer and the storyline

RebornWookiee

Agreed very rediculous. It would also be repetive. It would be a copy of the same story(kotor) put into TFU2. Very repetive and no new idea. Very unappealing to fans.

:parrot:

you say very too much :xp:

But, what could you learn if you started from a high level. In the end that was pretty much everything. Unless they follow another character's story. The only way would probably to be like Galen's Follower/Apprentice. Or you could just play the game as Galen's GF

But, what could you learn if you started from a high level. In the end that was pretty much everything. Unless they follow another character's story. The only way would probably to be like Galen's Follower/Apprentice. Or you could just play the game as Galen's GF

How do i say 2 much? I guess. Playing as his gf thats kinda stupid.

not true, unless your going to be sexist about it. It would attract female game players. Or maybe a co-op style with two characters

Wow really? Sexist? I just think the fans would rather PLAY as starkiller not juno that doesnt mean im sexist. I dont want to argue so lets just drop it. I think ur co op idea is awesome though that would actually be really cool.

Caught the trailer by chance on youtube. It looks nice, but it's supposed to of course. Very nice animation. I'm suprised to see Starkiller return. I don't care how he's back, maybe he'll prove that being struck down can make a jedi more powerful than anyone could imagine.

I don't care about the story at this point. The devs had better step up for this. TFU was nowhere near as fun as it should have been; glitchy and jittery. The moves never felt fluid enough, and it was a short and pretty repetitive game too. Wolverine was a similar but had much more satisfying combat, if TFU2 can improve on this I'd be very happy.

Hoping for more ridiculous powers and combos, as well as plenty of interesting planets and villains. They need to get more use out of those beautiful environmental elements. Lets get destroying loads of pretty glass and wooden structures. Co-op would be awesome.

Since when was Juno Eclipse force sencitive. The trailer is final, Starkiller is returning and we can't do anything about it.

Since when was Juno Eclipse force sensitive?

We don't know if she was Force Sensitive or not, since nothing has determined that. The Trailer also may have been misleading, Galen could have been the main character, but Juno could have as well, or maybe a playable character too. that would be nice, or even PROXY! :D

We don't know if she was Force Sensitive or not, since nothing has determined that. The Trailer also may have been misleading, Galen could have been the main character, but Juno could have as well, or maybe a playable character too. that would be nice, or even PROXY! :D

I agree that would be cool if you could do that but i think they want the main focus on starkiller and that i think would be best. The story revolves around him and his destiny. Maybe throw in a level or two where u r juno or proxy but thats it. The main portion should be all starkiller.

Archived