Home

Yoda in Force Unleashed 2

RebornWookiee

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only really wanted to get into this once people are ready for it. Right now it seems like people are more into how Starkiller is alive right now. And it's not just here at LucasForums, it's all over the internet. Once we get more information and such, I think then people will be ready.

That's why I have held off creating a topic like this until I have seen otherwise.

Good point. Well im definitely with you id rather talk about yoda being in the game. I mean whats done is done starkiller is alive and thats that. Hopefully everyone will see your point of view and get past this and start talking about things that matter in the game like yoda and juno. Hopefully people seeing this thread will just get them thinking, at least spark something in their heads.

Good point. Well im definitely with you id rather talk about yoda being in the game. I mean whats done is done starkiller is alive and thats that. Hopefully everyone will see your point of view and get past this and start talking about things that matter in the game like yoda and juno. Hopefully people seeing this thread will just get them thinking, at least spark something in their heads.
I'm not worried about it. Eventually it will get there, especially if more information about Yoda's possible appearance is hinted or revealed. We may have to wait a couple of more months, but until then just be patient. ;)

I'm not worried about it. Eventually it will get there, especially if more information about Yoda's possible appearance is hinted or revealed. We may have to wait a couple of more months, but until then just be patient. ;)

Cool I agree ill be more patient lol. Hey im new to this forum stuff how do i add you as a friend?

There is no Yoda unless Starkiller makes a random trip to Dagobah, Yoda isn't in the game. Plus the Classic ESB Yoda don't fly anymore, and I will not tolerate Prequel Yoda on Dagobah.

There is absolutely no reason why they wouldn't put him in the game. Especially the fact that his voice was in the trailer. They wouldn't put him in the trailer just for show. He was talking to starkiller.

There is no Yoda unless Starkiller makes a random trip to Dagobah, Yoda isn't in the game. Plus the Classic ESB Yoda don't fly anymore, and I will not tolerate Prequel Yoda on Dagobah.
It's not like they're making a movie. This a video game and they can definitely make it so Yoda looks more like he did in the OT.

Given that they're reviving a dead character to justify making this game in the first place, I'm sure they'll find some way to further wreck canon and throw Yoda in.

Though it should be noted that Yoda's lines were quotes from Episode III, and Vader's were quotes from the first Force Unleashed game. Yoda's voice in the trailer seemed more like a case of "something something darkside" (throwing in cool sounding previously used dialogue to draw attention). For example: one of the first Episode III trailers featured a clip from A New Hope, but 20-something Luke and old Obi-Wan were obviously not in the movie.

Though it should be noted that Yoda's lines were quotes from Episode III
Just because you recognize quotes from Episode III, doesn't mean ALL of Yoda's quotes in the trailer are.

Like:

"Uncertain and faithful, you are."

"Confused you have become."

"Hide not from yourself."

I don't recall anytime when Yoda said those things in Episode III, or any Star Wars movie.

Just because you recognize quotes from Episode III, doesn't mean ALL of Yoda's quotes in the trailer are.

Like:

"Uncertain and faithful, you are."

"Confused you have become."

"Hide not from yourself."

I don't recall anytime when Yoda said those things in Episode III, or any Star Wars movie.

Agreed I do not remember those quotes in episode III.

What game couldn't use a little Yoda?

QFT Fish ;)

Well just come to think about it: A crazy(no offense) and intense game like the Force Unleashed where you blow AT-STs to pieces, there is not much of a chance that Yoda will just tell Starkiller things and then he moves on. You'll probably have to fight him for some reason and if you do, it can only be Prequel Yoda.

I think that, being that the actor was first introduced to the Star Wars universe as the voice of Vandar in Knights of the Old Republic, he kind of got it in his head that if it was good enough for Vandar, it's good enough for Yoda. Same species, right?

The problem is that Vandar was supposed to have sounded a bit different from Yoda. They're not the same character. What works for one doesn't necessarily work for the other.

Tom Kane is basically all Yoda's that aint Frank Oz, I agree that He doesn't sound like Yoda of the films.

I agree he doesn't sound like yoda. But at least lucas arts is finding someone who sounds close to him and there making an attempt to put him in the game. I think that is all that matters. I totally agree though frank oz would be way better absolutely tremondously better but at least they got the second best. Im just excited he is going to be in the game. Heck Yeah!!!!!

Archived