Home

need help after supersquals bypass peragus mod

dude1

i have a xbox copy on my HD and i am getting the T3 black screen glitch (ive tried the fixes and still nothing)

does anyone know how i could mod my savegame so my character is where he should be after t3 gets zapped?

another option was supersquall's skip peragus mod but i hear that i dont get something called the sonic sensor which i need for the droid factory(which actually maters cause im trying the restored content mod)

is there any way to add this with KSE?

another option is i have the pc copy also (and no just playing it isnt a option i prefer the controller for this game)

is there any way to play past that part on the pc and bring the save back to the xbox? i tried but the pc copy doesnt see the save when i added it

thanks

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What I do (even though I have seen many precise tutorials about this) is save a game just before this happens. Quit. Boot up the real game off the disk. Load in the saved game. Play a little past the point where it happens. Save the Game. reboot off the Harddrive version...

There, done and dusted... I recall it sometimes does it when Keira returns to the ebon hawk... I just did the same thing...

I know it won't work for some people since they won't own the original? but then... who the hell wouldn't want to own such a great game? LOL

Archived