1. 1. Which is creepier: Rakata Prime or Malachor

• Malachor
    • Rakata
    • Other
    • Yoda

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^Well yah, I mean, Unknown world (later named Lehon by the republic) looked more like a trpoical paradise than anything else...almost like cruising through Vice City. :devsmoke:

Jolee says it smells like bad bad karmah...well none of them realized that the former dark lord had left a holocron during his reign. Which another Sith seeking to be one of the true Sith Lords would find some 3,000 years later.

Malachor and Korriban felt pretty much the same if you ask me.

Its hard not to come by Korriban and Malachor. But just to bring in another alternative, i would mention Nar Shadaa. Its a dark, dangerous place. Like a jungle, but more dangerous than the Dxun jungle. You also know that while you are on the planet, you are being watched; and not just by anyone. So this sensation makes the time you spend on Nar Shadaa kinda creepy.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I don't think either kotor games were necessarily "creepy". If I had to pick anywhere though, I would either pick the research station on manaan or the mining facility in BoSSR. That was very creepy I thought. How you could just see people running around the corners...

Archived