Home

Spadille

Well well, we've just entered the new year, and I'm already very well pleased on how the year has started off.

What I'm looking most forward to is happening June 8. at Lerkendal Open Field Arena... KISS is coming, and I've got tickets! :D

Anyone else got something that they're looking forward to?

Gamewise, Mass Effect 2, Mafia II and Napoleon: Total War (of course).

Outside of that, my sister is due to give birth any day now (I just hope it isn't that soon, as three inches of snow is going to make getting to the hospital a tad difficult), so by the end of the month i'll be welcoming a new addition to the family.

As for myself, i'd love an end to my current state of unemployment. And i'm hoping we'll be saying goodbye to the current government in a few months (not that the alternatives are any more appealing).

Game-wise, I'm looking forward to a lot of things: Mass Effect 2, Alien vs Predator, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Assassin's Creed 2 (PC, of course), Mafia 2 and many many more.

On a real-life note, I am a fourth year IT student, which means I should be graduating this year and then hopefully I'll qualify for one more year of studies for a master's degree in IT. :)

^That's what first came to mind for me as well. :p

Decent film. Not nearly as good as 2001, but that's just my opinion. I wish that they'd stuck to the same formula that made the original so great, but I guess that too many people had found it too boring and too vague.

TFU II (at least, the information on it...I doubt it'll actually come out this year), TOR, Final Fantasy XIII, getting Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2, and Dragon Age: Origins.

Uncharted 3, I hope, though I'm betting that'll come out in 2011.

Rest of the second season of TCW and the beginning of the third season.

More of the V series.

Also, I'm hoping that I can get past the boring parts of my fan fiction and to the parts I actually want to write. :lol:

PS: Congrats on your nephew/niece, Astor. :)

Looking forward to the release of Kick-Ass mostly, little else interests me much. There's grasping for news of either Half-Life Episode Three, Portal 2 or most importantly, Deus Ex 3. But no, my slate is mostly clean for the year.
You disappoint me oh toothed-one, surely you have forgotten that Golden Sun DS is due out at some point...

Mass Effect 2. TFU 2.

I'd really like to see a third Uncharted and a Jak and Daxter game for the PS3. :D

:p

I wouldn't count on a third Uncharted I don't know that they have an actual release schedule, but there was a two year gap between the first and the second.

Anyway I just hope to end my unemployment this year...

Games

Mass Effect 2

The Old Republic

Halo Reach

Crysis 2

Fallout: New Vegas

Movies

Iron Man 2

Daybreakers

The Wolfman

The Book of Eli

Clash of the Titans

Robin Hood

Shutter Island

Inception

Toy Story 3

The A-Team

The Expendables

The second half of Smallville's best season yet (yes, I still watch that show) and graduating high school with a college degree will be pretty cool, too.

Well, Point Man may have to go away from more Army training and an overseas deployment. I'm not looking forward to that part. I am looking forward to getting one of my LOTRO alts up to level 65, doing more LucasCasting, blogging, writing my Dragonfighters novel, playing Rock Band with the family, and going to Hawaii for Point Man's and my 20th anniversary.

Mass Effect 2,

...and getting a GTX 260+ back in the house so we can play said game at HD, and 3D just for he heck of it. :drool2:

A lot of good looking movies coming this year (in order of WANT):

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (< iirc there should be some kickass action in this one! :emodanc:)

The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader (should be great!)

Green Zone (<- Matt Damon + Paul Greengrass thriller)

Iron Man 2

The Book of Eli

Shutter Island (<- Leo DiCaprio)

The Social Network (<- Movie about the creators of Facebook)

+ a bunch of great looking 2010 movies that were in a segment on ET that i cant remember.

I cant help but get the feeling that Daybreakers and Priest are piggybacking off Twilight. But ill maybe give Daybreakers a shot - the plot seems interesting. Priest, on the other hand, seems generic.

ei5fth.jpg

Observe, as i stand on a high rock, my face to the wind as i slowly and deliberately take a bite of my blood-red Twilight apple, and chew with a lopsided, devilish grin as a dramatic middle finger to The Man, who would try dictate and impose what i should, and shouldn't like.

I do this as am interim from my long-standing apathy. I lay it down, raising high my banner of defiance against the masses; the only person exempt being Avery, for actually presenting valid reasons against the catalyst of my action.

/ surge of revolutionary indignation.

Archived