• Attack on the Death Star
    • Fall of the Empire
    • Force Unleashed
    • Duel of the Fates
    • The Arena and Attack of the Clones
    • Battle of the Heroes
    • Yoda Y.O.D.A. Yoda, YO YO YO YODA!
    • The Imperial March

Whats your favorite SW song and why? Yoda counts for all Weird Al Star Wars parodies including the Saga Begins. I'm using Yoda as a play on words because, as you may know, its LF tradition to have yoda in a poll, and he also counts as the Yoda song as well.

Note to moderator: I'm sooo sorry for this mistake! I didin't know how to post a poll, please close the other two. Please don't mark this as spamming, please. It was accidental!

This.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

This is one of my favourite scenes in Return of the Jedi, because it is the first time we see The Emperor, and the music for his introduction is suitably grandiose.

Although the one below is another favourite of mine.

The Imperial March from The Empire Strikes Back.

It takes me back to a time long ago when the Imperials were actually threatening (before they were dispatched by spear-chucking teddy bears) and Vader wasn't a complete emo pansy.

And it's not even in the poll. :indif:

The Imperial March from The Empire Strikes Back.

It takes me back to a time long ago when the Imperials were actually threatening (before they were dispatched by spear-chucking teddy bears) and Vader wasn't a complete emo pansy.

And it's not even in the poll. :indif:

Fixed ;)

As for mine, I think Astor's above post sums up my opinions on the matter, but Q is right about how awesome the Imperial March is! John Williams score is amazing!

I also like the "Order 66 Music" which I think captures the tragedy of what is unfolding...

It simply won't do. This poll is lacking Vode An, Gra'tua Cuun, Ka'rta Tor and Dha Werda Verda. :carms:

Mando'ad bes'laar FTW.

While I happen to like Vode An (the title music for Republic Commando), you're forgetting that virtually no-one besides serious Mandalorian fans knows what they are, let alone that they exist.

I'll always remember the first time that I heard the Imperial March. It was 1980 and I was watching TESB on the big screen. The scene showed a star destroyer with TIE fighters buzzing around it to show how huge it was. Then a gigantic shadow gets cast over the star destroyer by the Executor. What an awesome scene! It was breathtaking! :D

I'll always remember the first time that I heard the Imperial March. It was 1980 and I was watching TESB on the big screen. The scene showed a star destroyer with TIE fighters buzzing around it to show how huge it was. Then a gigantic shadow gets cast over the star destroyer by the Executor. What an awesome scene! It was breathtaking! :D

Aye, I do love that scene, I think Star Destroyer's are my favourite sci-fi ship, and the Executor was the best of the lot. It is such a shame what's happened to the franchise really. Though for what it's worth I still love Star Wars.

The Main Title is my favorite. It's the music I always think of when I think of anything Star Wars.

The music playing when Vader goads Luke into attacking him is also one of my favs.

@Pho3nix--Ooh, Throne room music is one of my favs, too!

Yeah, I'd have to agree with Evil Q. Watching the SW OT again recently reminded me of how awesome the March is. The Main theme is a close second.

Star Wars Gangsta Rap I & II anyone?

"Its not the east or the west side"

"No its not"

"Its not the north or the south side"

"No its not"

"It is the dark side!"

My fav part of that song is the we've got death star! I was just thinking of that song today!

idbv61.jpg

Aye, I do love that scene, I think Star Destroyer's are my favourite sci-fi ship, and the Executor was the best of the lot. It is such a shame what's happened to the franchise really. Though for what it's worth I still love Star Wars.

So do I. :)

Star Wars Gangsta Rap I & II anyone?

Love both of 'em.

"900-year fiend smokin' Dagobah green." :D

I gotta say the Gratua' cuun and the RC main theme. But the one that captured me most was Imperial March

Heres the list of the songs i like:

Imp March

Duel of Fates (fav)

Battle of the Heroes (simply amazing)

DS Kotor 1 ending movie music (captures the theme)

Mrcharlton: Is it necessary to post the words on the forum of the SW gansta rap, sure its cool but why not just give the video

idbv61.jpg

quite

Archived