Home

Phineas and Ferb (Un-official thread)

Who here is a fan of P&F? I'm thirteen and I think its the best show on disney! Everybody I know loves this show, and if you think it looks stupid, watch it for yourself, you may love it! I'm thirteen and love it, my parents even think it is. Apparently the creators of the simpson's and family guy created this show, so it has all the humor of those two shows! WATCH IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwCRcTfFzkI

........................ :dozey:

really, a kids show? Your thirteen and you watch shows made for 6 yr olds right?

:ugh:

The only kids shows worth watching are the old ones. The ones that were just created recently are just retarded.

What the --?

82470.jpg

Ehh...yeah, glad you enjoy whatever it is that you watch there, champ. I'ma just step over into my little spot in corner now.

And BTW, I knew stuff had declined for shows and quality all those kids networks but...wow.

Not to be rude but I really wonder how long this kind of shennanigans will keep up before some people actually "get it"...>_>

Who here watched Disney and Playhouse Disney in the 80s-90s. Back then the shows were good. Like the original cartoon Whinny the Pooh, with that rock theme song, and not the crap made up today. I'm only bringing it up because it atleast had a plot and a good influence.

Shows like Phineas and Pherb just show that Disney thinks the good ol' shows wont make money for them. Their new ideas are just retarded.

Another reason why Im bringing it up is because film or channel companies just don't make anything good these days, or come up with something original

Not to be rude but I really wonder how long this kind of shennanigans will keep up before some people actually "get it"...>_>

quite true. Pretty much good taste for shows and stuff has gone down.

82470.jpg

:lol: I know that from SSBB

...charlton ur not really makin anyone happy here..plz stop tryin so hard to be noticed because people are gettin annoyed...i mean - seriously? a show for 6 yr olds on a PG13 forum? We are all a little older than that..

Stop makin threads u kno too well are just gonna get facepalm replies etc..

Edit: @Lynk Former

The Dog is a lie.

...charlton ur not really makin anyone happy here..plz stop tryin so hard to be noticed because people are gettin annoyed...i mean - seriously? a show for 6 yr olds on a PG13 forum? We are all a little older than that..

Stop makin threads u kno too well are just gonna get facepalm replies etc..

This post makes me want to beat my head against a table

Stop makin threads u kno too well are just gonna get facepalm replies etc...

:ugh:

Stop making posts you know too well are just going to get facepalm replies, etc...

I've seen a few episodes, and I enjoy the parts with Perry and Doofenshmirtz. Everything else is meh. I have to agree that all the other new Disney shows are horrible though.

Who cares how old you are, really? So what if its made for kids? If you're bored, or if you simply enjoy it, its nothing to be ashamed about. So don't go along with the crowd and say, "Yeah its crap, blah blah blah." Don't let your judgement of this show be influenced by the existence of all the rest of Disney's failings.

Really guys, if he wants to discuss Phineas and Ferb, what's the problem? Yeah, it might be aimed at 6 year olds, but there is nothing wrong with liking things that aren't aimed at your age group.

I have seen a few episodes of this (my step-brother is 10 and watches a lot of cartoons) and I've laughed at it a few times, so I don't see what's so wrong with liking it.

I have to agree with the statement about most new cartoons being crap. Almost everything currently airing on Cartoon Network (at least the Cartoon Network that I get on cable) is extremely boring. I recently got the DisneyXD channel and basically the only thing worth watching on it are Phineas and Ferb.

As for adults watching cartoons, I see nothing wrong with that. Cartoons don't demand as much attention as TV shows, like Star Trek, BSG, etc, and can sometimes serve as a better relaxation source than watching any of the examples above. Hell, I still enjoy Megas XLR and occasionally Ben 10. I've also watched Avatar: The Last Airbender and I think it's an awesome cartoon, even if I am 22.

Another thing I know a lot of people here watch, myself included, are anime. It's called anime because of that charactersitical art and animation style, but it's still a cartoon. You might argue that they aren't for children, but you wouldn't be completely right. While there are some types of anime that definitely aren't for children, anime like Bleach, Naruto, Code Geass, Death Note, FMA, Dragonball, etc are all targeted at teenagers, but that didn't stop me, or any of you from watching them. ;)

@ Link Former

The reason why I say what I said is that original ideas, like Spongebob, are good. Phineas and Pherb, however, are not original. Look at their logo. They use the same kind shape or whatever Rollie Pollie used, now that was a good show. And I do not know why they cancelled it P and F just shows that new kids shows suck.

Here is a list of kid shows I watch/watched that are good. I have more, but this is the general that I like

Spongebob

Jimmy Neutron (gone)

The original Whinny the Pooh (not the crap shown on Disney today, I'm talking about the old one with the rock theme song)

Power Rangers (the old ones from MMPR to Space Rangers)

Rollie Pollie Ollie (a good ol' kid show)

and of course:

FOP.gif

Archived