Home

Shadow the Hedgehog, anyone?

Darth Revan's Girl

Sonic is a good series, but the recent ones were just lame. in Sonic Unleashed, they made the levels unbeatable, and Shadow the Hedgehog was just plain unorganized and stupid.

The ones that were good were all up to Sonic Heroes. That is when the writing started going down the drain

I'm feeling lazy so...

Insert angry ranting about there being no good 3d sonic, something I obviously know despite not having played any of them.

Insert description of your intelligence and where your parents are employed, which I obviously know based on your opinion of sonic.

Insert oldie rambling about the fantastic 2d games which YOU MUST PLAY HEATHEN, partly because their difficulty not being the product of bad game design, ignoring the fact that they where littered with unavoidable enemies.

Finish post with some less than nice remarks about young ones now a days (i.e anyone younger than the poster, who is an ancient 19 year old).

Insert edit/pm/whatever pointing out the wisdom in having a name implying one is female without declaring to be a lesbian and/or forever 29

what? Most of what you said is not on topic. If you don't like what we say, then don't read it :¬:

..................................let us never speak of that game ever again.

We have spoken! Don't traumatise us any further with such talk!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *runs around in circles*

Archived