Home

Mojo Art Thread

Icebox

So I noticed a lot of people around the forums have been submitting different art, stuff like the new Sprite Reworkings of Guybrush, Irishsmile's shop work and SE mockups. Also, people have been hinting at bringing back Mojo Art. With this in mind, I figured now would be as good a time as any to begin an unofficial fanart submission thread. I'll start (NSFW):

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
brinkwood.jpg

Just something I whipped up in 5 minutes on the DSi's flipbook app. I may go over it later in detail and color. And, er... Animate it (Lol). That's a no-ref Brink on the left and MI2 Era Guybrush on the right. Done in response to a DA meme-thingy.

Top that, Lucas Fans, I dare you. The future of Earth hangs in the balance.

So I noticed a lot of people around the forums have been submitting different art, stuff like the new Sprite Reworkings of Guybrush, Irishsmile's shop work and SE mockups. Also, people have been hinting at bringing back Mojo Art. With this in mind, I figured now would be as good a time as any to begin an unofficial fanart submission thread. I'll start (NSFW):

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
brinkwood.jpg

Just something I whipped up in 5 minutes on the DSi's flipbook app. I may go over it later in detail and color. And, er... Animate it (Lol). That's a no-ref Brink on the left and MI2 Era Guybrush on the right. Done in response to a DA meme-thingy.

Top that, Lucas Fans, I dare you. The future of Earth hangs in the balance.

That is supposed be Guybrush and Bink?

Oh a thread about Mojo Art! =)

I have for a year or so, been wanting to bring back Mojo Art to life, but this time "web 2.0 friendly" aka no more manual updates in code. :S

I have been looking for a CMS that is free, and has:

- A gallery where you can sort pics by:

Pictures:

-- recent pictures

-- most viewed picture

Picture Comments:

-- most commented picture

-- recent comments

-- most commented

- Useful user profile panel

- Avatar, website, birthday, the usual

- Your recent comments

- Your recent forumposts (perhaps)

- Your recent pictures

- A newspage / Blog

- News if any. I intend to make the gallery self-updating by users, and the gallery to be "sortable".

I have found one that has not all but many of these features.

I will give it a try this month hopefully, and can let you guys know when its ready.

Archived