Home

Hello, :\

So i bought the best of PC star wars pacage.

And so, what i do is i copy the files, so i dont need the disc, so i can lend to a freind or somthing. So i lent it to my brother. And he lives far away from me. And so i am using it. ANd lost it.. So i donwloaded a new one. And i installed it. And then i try to play, Either it says the message like "KOTOR has had a problem and needs to close, Send error report?" thing. Or the ship pops up, And nothing happens... I love this game. and would love any help possible. Please. I am running on windows XP, You can contact me through Facebook, Matt Blankestijn, Or MSN - {Snip} PM Me here. Or just comment on thread. Thanks a trillion. <3 :]

Edit: And i am currently on patch - 1.02...

Hello, :\

So i bought the best of PC star wars pacage.

And so, what i do is i copy the files, so i dont need the disc, so i can lend to a freind or somthing. So i lent it to my brother. And he lives far away from me. And so i am using it. ANd lost it.. So i donwloaded a new one. And i installed it. And then i try to play, Either it says the message like "KOTOR has had a problem and needs to close, Send error report?" thing. Or the ship pops up, And nothing happens... I love this game. and would love any help possible. Please. I am running on windows XP, You can contact me through Facebook, Matt Blankestijn, Or MSN - {Snip} PM Me here. Or just comment on thread. Thanks a trillion. <3 :]

Huh?

You can buy a legit copy. You will not find help here directly on how to pirate a game.

Your post is inconsistent and self-contradictory, and whatever you downloaded was an illegal .exe, even if it is/was made so that you could play the game with No-CD. My experience with those cracks is that it destabilizes the game, and so I simply deal with the disc in my drive.

Really, you can buy this game used or DL from Steam for cheap.

Archived